Players in the Central Lakes region?

Post about anything relating to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

ts421

Players in the Central Lakes region?

Post by ts421 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Are there any players near the Central Lakes area? (Brainerd, Baxter, Aitkin, Crosby, etc)

I am looking to start a team for players who are a bit farther north. I will also be looking into being able to provide players in the north a field to play and scrimmage on (all players welcome, of course). I will post updates here on my progress. If anyone is interested in joining my team, here is a little spiel about it.

Viper Airsoft - MN Division

I created Viper Airsoft in 2011 and it has since grown exponentially. The team was founded in Utah, home of one of the biggest Airsoft communities I have seen to date. Viper started out as a tad tag few and then grew from there...Viper even has their own field/property in Utah, something that took a little effort but definitely paid off.

I recently decided to move out of state and come to Utah. Since I was moving I would hand the mantle off to my good buddy Rinzler, who was second in command at the time. I decided to bring the Viper Airsoft name here to Minnesota and create another extension of what I started in Utah. My hope is that both state teams can meetup, play games, and keep the integrity and respect that is in the Viper Airsoft name. Once we get greater numbers, we will plan trips to meetup with the Utah division for Milsim Ops and other events.

Our team has traveled across states to attend milsim events and have had great success in our tactics and training all the while enjoying our time together. Not to toot our own horn but as a Squad, Viper accomplished more objectives​ and scenarios in a 200 vs 200 player milsim event hosted by JTAC airsoft than any other team in attendance. This example just goes to show how organized, tactical, and successful we are when acting as a team.

I will not sugarcoat it but if you are wanting to join the Viper Airsoft organization, you are expected to listen and coordinate with your team. We do not accept "lone wolf" gameplay. We tread the line of being "hardcore milsim" and "laid back airsofters". We get shit done without the drama, without the BS, but have good laughs while we do it. That being said, we DO strongly believe in creating a fun environment where the game is continually enjoyable. We want to have fun while playing and create a brotherhood(not gender specific) feel when we are out there slinging BBs.

Some of our core principles:
Integrity
Respect
Sportsmanship
Full Effort

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please reach out to me via PM or reply to this post. :) Got questions? Ask away!

-I can post the team's official documents and links here when I get to my PC-

EDIT: Holy smokes I need to revise this....Rip phone typing. :/
Last edited by ts421 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

andre
MAA Member

Re: Players in the Central Lakes region?

Post by andre » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:25 am

Welcome to MN and the MAA forums.
Looking forward to seeing you out on the field.
MAA member # 93,BATC Grad 05-10, Gun fighter level 1
http://www.ostfrontairsoft.com : Russian 198th Rifle Div.
Hero of The Soviet Union
Lion Claws veteran
Looking forward to the next MNSOC game.

ts421

Post by ts421 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:36 am

Thank you so much! I hope to meet you as well. :)

Hawk-Eye
Still A Newbie

Post by Hawk-Eye » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:23 pm

interesting read. I've been out of Airsoft for years now... still have all the gear though. looking to perhaps re-enter the scene, a decent prospect.
Current Pro. Merc, fighting the good fight.
Former 2nd in command Team Vendetta
Former Squad Leader, Recon.
Previous call sign: Recon1

andre
MAA Member

Post by andre » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:41 am

Hawk-Eye wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:23 pm
interesting read. I've been out of Airsoft for years now... still have all the gear though. looking to perhaps re-enter the scene, a decent prospect.
Now would be a great time to get back into airsoft.
And get Sharpshot to come out as well. :D
MAA member # 93,BATC Grad 05-10, Gun fighter level 1
http://www.ostfrontairsoft.com : Russian 198th Rifle Div.
Hero of The Soviet Union
Lion Claws veteran
Looking forward to the next MNSOC game.

Hawk-Eye
Still A Newbie

Post by Hawk-Eye » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 pm

LOL it's been a longggggg while my man. years. i'll try to contact Sharpshot about some stuff if i find the time for some open games and renew my gear inventory(new batteries, ammo check, so on). tactics and firearm/combat skills have only increased for me in my airsoft absence, so that won't be an issue however. :mrgreen:
Current Pro. Merc, fighting the good fight.
Former 2nd in command Team Vendetta
Former Squad Leader, Recon.
Previous call sign: Recon1

Return to “General Airsoft”