Patrol Car

A group of players interested in roleplaying SWAT tactics and practices.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Patrol Car

Post by Carter » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:09 am

MS40 has just purchased an Iowa State Hwy Patrol car. 2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. It's stripped down so I have to re store lights radios graphics ect.
MS40 Ranger Team Founder/Owner
MS40 Field Owner

Ballistic09
Extremely Regular

Re: Patrol Car

Post by Ballistic09 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Wow, I can't wait until MS40 opens!

trikx
Extremely Regular

Post by trikx » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm

That's really cool man...really cool. You going to make a custom graphic tailored to the MS40 field?
The night is always darkest right before dawn.

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Post by Carter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:22 pm

trikx wrote:That's really cool man...really cool. You going to make a custom graphic tailored to the MS40 field?

Yes, it will say MS40 PATROL
MS40 Field Owner

MCXL
Beyond Regular

Post by MCXL » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 pm

Sounds bitchen man.

Now you need to build a neighborhood for it to patrol. That could be a fun scenario, "One house harbors criminals, the rest don't do an investigation and see what you can dig up.".
THE SPHINX HAS SPOKEN...

bikemancs
MAA Member

Post by bikemancs » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Carter. Just out of curiosity, is the car equipped with shotgun/AR15 racks? That'd be an interesting thing to add to the scenario.

Blackcat
MAA Member

Post by Blackcat » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:11 pm

MCXL wrote:Sounds bitchen man.

Now you need to build a neighborhood for it to patrol. That could be a fun scenario, "One house harbors criminals, the rest don't do an investigation and see what you can dig up.".

SWEET! Crime Scene investigation w/ combat a la LAW & ORDER. Wouldn't that be a killer scenario... teams are made up of not just swat units but the investigative team and everything....Then fill a neighborhood with non-combatant role players, make a crime scene, and score the teams on who solves the mystery fastest/least combat used/least force used. Would require a lot of actors and scripting, but a totally different style of game than I'm used to.
FORT Team - 21st Infantry Division(RIP) - MAA#46 - BATC 03-05hg - Gunfighter Level 1 - OPs Attended: 12 - Blackcat's Profile - Blog

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Post by Carter » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:04 pm

bikemancs wrote:Carter. Just out of curiosity, is the car equipped with shotgun/AR15 racks? That'd be an interesting thing to add to the scenario.

It will be.
MS40 Field Owner

bikemancs
MAA Member

Post by bikemancs » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:30 pm

Carter wrote:
bikemancs wrote:Carter. Just out of curiosity, is the car equipped with shotgun/AR15 racks? That'd be an interesting thing to add to the scenario.

It will be.

you rock.

I'm so pissed that I have no idea when I'll ever get to play there....

Ferret
FoRt Team

Post by Ferret » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Damn you Carter. The MS40 squad car is newer than the Goodview Police Reserve squad.

Sounds awesome though.

Chaser

Post by Chaser » Thu May 15, 2008 11:13 am

Blackcat wrote:SWEET! Crime Scene investigation w/ combat a la LAW & ORDER. Wouldn't that be a killer scenario... teams are made up of not just swat units but the investigative team and everything....Then fill a neighborhood with non-combatant role players, make a crime scene, and score the teams on who solves the mystery fastest/least combat used/least force used. Would require a lot of actors and scripting, but a totally different style of game than I'm used to.

Around these parts its more likely a meth lab/drug dealer who will get raided with police shootout. Then again, we be da small towners here. Everyone and their dog knows the drug dealers. Legit people avoid them, methheads flock to them like moths to a flame, and police watch and try to get enough evidence and catch them before they either a.) move, or b.) blow themselves into tiny pieces.

It does sound like it could be a great project though. And with the number of other posts on here talking about SWAT style tactics, it'd be great!!

I should forward this to a buddy of mine, as he and some friend do some LEO entry style training I believe, and I think a lot of them are active with LEO or military in some form or another.
~Chaser

Predator
MAA Member

Post by Predator » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Just amazing! MS40 is going to be a place of greatness. Cant wait to see the car.
- United States Marine
- MAA Member #52

Miss airsoft community. Maybe next year...

mensk88
A Regular

Post by mensk88 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 am

wow... all of this sounds AMAZING! wish i could make it... where will MS40 be located anyways?
:mrgreen: LONG LIVE THE GREEN! :mrgreen:

DBoys M4A1
JG MP5A5
HFC M190 *'Sploded*

Viper
MAA Member

Post by Viper » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 am

MS40 is located in Farmington, MN
Viper - Morris Team
MAA Member #73
BATC 05/10 #104

delta07

Post by delta07 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:18 am

hey for that patrol car i have a larg stock of police lights and center console and i have sirens too....

grubber

Post by grubber » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm

cant have it look to much like a police car justin in case you get that one cop who is haveing a bad day, and desides to write you a ticket or take you to jail on impurinateing a police officer that is Felony Level. just a suggestion

Lone
MAA Member

Post by Lone » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:00 pm

This place is going to be a training area for Police, I don't think that any police in the state won't know about this place when it opens...
MAA Member: 96
BATC Grad 5-09
Gunfighter lvl I

grubber

Post by grubber » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:23 pm

o ok i thought just airsoft where in farmington will it be located and who is in charge of it

General Morneau
A Regular

Post by General Morneau » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 pm

How did you not use a single punctuation mark at all... :roll:
"My gun weighs about 12 pounds with all the crap I have on it ... it's like carrying around a medium sized cat while playing airsoft ... but with out the fur"

grubber

Post by grubber » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 pm

i didnt know we were in grammer school just give me an F on this assignment.......................................

bikemancs
MAA Member

Post by bikemancs » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 pm

grubber wrote:cant have it look to much like a police car just in case you get that one cop who is having a bad day, and decides to write you a ticket or take you to jail on impersonating a police officer that is Felony Level. just a suggestion
You also realize that this is on Private land, behind a fence with signs on it, oh, wait, you don't have a clue because you've never been there and are just posting something with absolutely ZERO knowledge of what's actually happening.

grubber

Post by grubber » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:45 pm

no i have never been there that is why i asked where it will be located in farmington.

Predator
MAA Member

Post by Predator » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:40 pm

bikemancs wrote:You also realize that this is on Private land, behind a fence with signs on it, oh, wait, you don't have a clue because you've never been there and are just posting something with absolutely ZERO knowledge of what's actually happening.
Ouch! You showed him.
- United States Marine
- MAA Member #52

Miss airsoft community. Maybe next year...

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 am

grubber wrote:i didnt know we were in grammer school just give me an F on this assignment.......................................
Well, in the real world people use proper punctuation and capitalization. If you want to be taken seriously, I suggest you start using it.
grubber wrote:no i have never been there that is why i asked where it will be located in farmington.
And if you read the entire thread you wouldn't have to ask.
MAA Member Number: 47
Team PALADIN
MAA BATC Instructor / Cadre

Baphomet

Post by Baphomet » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 pm

You could make a script or layout of each teams objective. Like the drug dealers, kidnappers or what-have-you criminals have a certain objective and cops would have to find out who involved and arrest or take out the suspects. Although to keep the mystery from the cops, you'd either be a cop or a bystander. And the bystanders would have to pick roles to decide who was a criminal and who wasn't so the cop team couldn't tell who was involved. That would be really fun.

MasterDee307

Post by MasterDee307 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:38 pm

I am sorry not to be a downer. But where could we find a whole neighborhood that we can do this? It sounds like a great and amazing idea that i hope works. But otherwise I dont know where we could have people be willing enough to use there house. Also i dont know where Farmington, MN is so if there is a good place like that in their, because there really isn't any where I live so i am just assuming here. So please don't bite my head off if i am mistaken.

Mailman
Extremely Regular

Post by Mailman » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Can't wait to play. Sound cool!
BATC 5-10 Honor Grad
The most dangerous weapon in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.

Fatal
MAA Member

Post by Fatal » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 am

MasterDee307 wrote:I am sorry not to be a downer. But where could we find a whole neighborhood that we can do this? It sounds like a great and amazing idea that i hope works. But otherwise I dont know where we could have people be willing enough to use there house. Also i dont know where Farmington, MN is so if there is a good place like that in their, because there really isn't any where I live so i am just assuming here. So please don't bite my head off if i am mistaken.
People please look at the MS40 thread before posting. This is for the MS40 field and the buildings within it, not some random neighborhood.
BTDT got the T shirt, sweatpants and disability check.

MasterDee307

Post by MasterDee307 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

I apologies i didn't see that it has been mentioned somewhere else

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Post by Carter » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Squad Car has it's graphics done as well as window tint and other cool stuff, it's about 60% done, but, it looks really cool. It will be at the MS40 Swap Meet.
MS40 Field Owner

WarGod
Extremely Regular

Post by WarGod » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Any pics for those of us who may not be able to make the Swap Meet? :D
Fireteam | Saber
...formerly Trikx...

K9Troop
MS40 Rangers

Post by K9Troop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 pm

WarGod wrote:Any pics for those of us who may not be able to make the Swap Meet? :D
Even more incentive to come out to the Meet and Game! I had an opportunity to get a sneak peek and man oh man does it look sweet!
MS40 Rangers
MAA Member #57
BATC Honor Grad 04-06
American Made Soul-jah

WarGod
Extremely Regular

Post by WarGod » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:10 pm

K9Troop wrote:Even more incentive to come out to the Meet and Game! I had an opportunity to get a sneak peek and man oh man does it look sweet!
In any other situation I would agree with you, however I just can't make it, as much as I'd like to. For one I need the cash, and for two I don't feel like walking up to my Sgt and asking for the shift off so I can go look at "toys" :lol:

If there are no sneak-peek pictures, I'll just have to wait and hope some come out of the event by a 3rd party. :(
Fireteam | Saber
...formerly Trikx...

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Post by Carter » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

WarGod wrote:
K9Troop wrote:Even more incentive to come out to the Meet and Game! I had an opportunity to get a sneak peek and man oh man does it look sweet!
In any other situation I would agree with you, however I just can't make it, as much as I'd like to. For one I need the cash, and for two I don't feel like walking up to my Sgt and asking for the shift off so I can go look at "toys" :lol:

If there are no sneak-peek pictures, I'll just have to wait and hope some come out of the event by a 3rd party. :(
The Car is 60% done right now, hopefully at the time of the Swap Meet it will be closer to 70-75% I'll post photos after the Swap Meet.
MS40 Field Owner

WarGod
Extremely Regular

Post by WarGod » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Works for me...thanks Carter!
Fireteam | Saber
...formerly Trikx...

Downtown
DOWNTOWN TACTICAL OWNER

Post by Downtown » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I thought it looked sweet as an unmarked squad.....So I cannot wait to see what it looks like now!
TEAM LEADER - Blacksheep Airsoft(MN)
MAA Member Number: 5
OPERATION LION CLAWS SUPPORTER
OP: Northern Light CO
OP: The Ohio Project CO

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Post by Carter » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Downtown wrote:I thought it looked sweet as an unmarked squad.....So I cannot wait to see what it looks like now!
I think you'll approve!
MS40 Field Owner

Carter
MS40 Rangers

Post by Carter » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:48 pm

I got Comms, Spot Light and 4 antenas, interior front LEDs and new driver's seat cover installed. so we are at 70% completed.
MS40 Field Owner

Fatal
MAA Member

Post by Fatal » Fri May 15, 2009 10:05 pm

The MS40 Patrol car is so awesome, when I rolled up to the training facility I was like "GA DAMN!"
BTDT got the T shirt, sweatpants and disability check.

LvRnAirsoft

Post by LvRnAirsoft » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Where's your field at?
LvRnAirosft

bikemancs
MAA Member

Post by bikemancs » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm

MS40 closed a while ago. Also, please note, the last post in this topic was in 2009

Return to “SWAT/Police Interest Group”