Password mishap.

Public forum for all board visitors. Discuss MAA Business, Membership, Rules, Saftey Concerns, Q&A, FAQ's, etc.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Scuzz
MAA Member

Re: Password mishap.

Post by Scuzz » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:04 pm

Shadow, Midtown talked to me earlier this afternoon. I suggested he have Carrot or another team member(such as Thug) contact a mod. Midtown can't log in, or else he'd have PMed a PW request himself...
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

Digital
MAA Member

Post by Digital » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:14 pm

Thats what shadow is talking about. its on the log in page. I myself have used it to retrive a lost password. The only way that page will not work is if you dont not have the correct email address in your profile.
Jon
-Member 27
-FoRT Team
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
-Rifleman's Creed

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:25 am

Yes, however he mentioned he was having troubles with the email thing as well. Most likely a client side problem.
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

Midtown

Post by Midtown » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:07 am

thanks again guys =)

Return to “MAA Official Business”