Questions about gun case

Public forum for all board visitors. Discuss MAA Business, Membership, Rules, Saftey Concerns, Q&A, FAQ's, etc.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

CrazySpider

Questions about gun case

Post by CrazySpider » Sat May 18, 2013 7:48 pm

For a gun case, can I use like, a backpack, or a cardboard box if I tape it shut? I can't really buy a gun case right now, so please notify me about what I can use, thanks! ~Crazy_
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. - George S. Patton. Oh god if Patton played airsoft...

Bunny
MAA Member

Re: Questions about gun case

Post by Bunny » Sat May 18, 2013 7:54 pm

The original box that the gun came in is acceptable, but not really recommended. A backpack will not work.

Gun cases are really not that expensive, and not only required safety gear for MAA games but also legally required for transporting your gun anywhere. If you can't afford a cheap case, you can't afford to play airsoft.

Clark
MAA Member 70. BATC Grad 05-10. Chicago Swordplay Guild Member - Ferrum non Verbum.
Morris Team - The Bearded One

Sharpshot
MAA Member

Post by Sharpshot » Sun May 19, 2013 12:23 am

You can find suitable gun cases at stores like fleet farm and Gander Mountain for less than $20

BATC Grad Class 05/10
Gunfighter Level 1
MAA Member # 101
One of the First Airsofters to have Skydived into an airsoft event

CrazySpider

Post by CrazySpider » Sun May 19, 2013 10:49 am

Ok, thanks, I ordered an ncstar gun case off of amazon for $19, so thank you guys for the help :)
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. - George S. Patton. Oh god if Patton played airsoft...

Return to “MAA Official Business”