Announcing the new MAA Word Press site

Public forum for all board visitors. Discuss MAA Business, Membership, Rules, Saftey Concerns, Q&A, FAQ's, etc.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Digital
MAA Member

Announcing the new MAA Word Press site

Post by Digital » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 am

The Minnesota Airsoft Association is proud to announce that as of Saturday April 23, 2012 at 8:00pm CT we successfully launched our new web site. Many hours of planning and hard work went in to this and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. This new and improved site will be the public face of the Minnesota Airsoft Association providing information on events, reviews, and news about Airsoft in general.

We have many enhancements planned in the coming months and are working on forecasting those out right now. We would especially like to thank a few key individuals for helping make this happen.

First and for most we need to thank Julian "Blackcat" Hays for finding our new layout and entering large amount of back stories in order to fill our site.

Secondly we would like to thank Gabe "The Archangel" Stitzel for providing many key pages and updates required to polish the site.

Third we would like to thank a few individuals that proof read a number of entries and suggestions in order to improve the site layout and function. Alex "Bunny" Clark, Andy "Viper" Mitchell, and Jim "Rabid-Weasel".

Lastly we would like to thank all of the Minnesota Airsoft Association Members for their help as well proof reading all of the technical documents and approval before they were applied to the site.

The new site and layout have been a long time coming. Again we would like to thank all those involved and ask that anyone who wish to provide any type of content to either send an email to webmaster@mnairsoft.org or send a PM to Digital on Minnesota Airsoft Association forum.
Jon
-Member 27
-FoRT Team
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
-Rifleman's Creed

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Re: Announcing the new MAA Word Press site

Post by Dark_zero_x » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Do like! its quite nice!
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

Gotchya