How do I put pics in

Public forum for all board visitors. Discuss MAA Business, Membership, Rules, Saftey Concerns, Q&A, FAQ's, etc.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

turtlewoo
A Regular

How do I put pics in

Post by turtlewoo » Thu May 10, 2007 10:32 am

Hi I was trying to sell my gun, but I cant figure out how to put pictures in... can someone help me please.
"The eyes of the patriot, fixed through the scope. The unknowing tyrant, walks to the rope. It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made, a one-gun salute for the no-independence-day. They'll hallow your name for your sacrifice."

fadedcorona
Extraordinarily Regular

Post by fadedcorona » Thu May 10, 2007 10:55 am

oh man! it took me forever to figure this one out! It's prety simple. Go to photo bucket, make an account. Then any picture you want to post, upload to that. Then under the picture you sellect, copy and then paste that into your message, it's pretty simple.

In this picture you'll see under each pucture there are 3 things you can select, If you want to put a link to the picture it's the top but if you want to post a picture like this, copy the bottom one.

Then then in your pist paste the code. That should be it with nothing else. Like this. the codes tend to be long too

though if you even PM anyone I just send them links.
"Its just like it is with the stars, there are bright ones and there are those that are dim."

"Stand Still! How can I shoot you if you keep moving!"

"My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

turtlewoo
A Regular

Post by turtlewoo » Thu May 10, 2007 11:17 am

Thanks dude
"The eyes of the patriot, fixed through the scope. The unknowing tyrant, walks to the rope. It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made, a one-gun salute for the no-independence-day. They'll hallow your name for your sacrifice."

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Thu May 10, 2007 11:50 am

Good description Faded. I am moving this to General Business.
Doc Holliday: My hypocrisy goes only so far.
Somewhere out there is 6mm of plastic with your name on it.
A strong arguement attacks the merits of a point. A weak arguement attacks the person who established the point.

Return to “MAA Official Business”