MAA HATS:

Public forum for all board visitors. Discuss MAA Business, Membership, Rules, Saftey Concerns, Q&A, FAQ's, etc.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

MAA HATS:

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 am

We finally got another run of hats done!!!

Hats will be sold and available for pick up at MAA Events ONLY. Hats will not be shipped. Payments can be made in cash, check (payments to Minnesota Airsoft Association), or sent to our PayPal account: paypal@mnairsoft.org.

MAA HATS:
Non-Member Pricing: $27.00
In Stock: 25
These are the same as the HSGI (High Speed Gear Inc.) hats sans their logo's. Instead, we had "MAA" embroidered on the left side in a smaller subdued font. These hats have Velcro on the front, top, and back for patches, name tapes, etc.
ImageImage
These are not fitted hats, rather they have an elastic strap with Velcro so it's adjustable. We have found that larger heads may have to add a Velcro spacer but not every bucket head will have that problem.
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:53 am

I wanted to get the sales post for hats up as I know there are some people who are non-members who will want these hats for Asylum. I will be bringing a stock of these to the game but would rather bring enough to fill demand and not just have to carry a bunch of extras.
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Viper
MAA Member

Post by Viper » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:45 pm

Seeing as Bunny and I will now be attending Asylum, I think a hat would be mighty cool. I'm not a member, but I respect the MAA, and hope to join some day.

*EDIT* Paypal sent

Chadwick
MAA Member

Post by Chadwick » Tue May 01, 2007 9:41 am

JudgeViper wrote:Seeing as Bunny and I will now be attending Asylum, I think a hat would be mighty cool. I'm not a member, but I respect the MAA, and hope to join some day.

*EDIT* Paypal sent
It is well worth it, and only 50$ I believe. Do it. (insert tony the tigers voice here) Its GRE8
So, as Woodstock rocked on and the boomers got all wild on their weed, the M16 continued to be, and continues to be, the military's weapon of choice - for some weird, unexplainable reason

Return to “MAA Official Business”