shotguns

Forum for those interested in accurate Vietnam impressions and re-enactment using Airsoft. This is not a political or historical section, discussions will be limited to the gear and guns appropriate for the era and theme based games.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

swamp rat

shotguns

Post by swamp rat » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

you guys seam really hard core and i was wondering what shotguns there is to use for these games all of my equpment is alredy nam so i'm good on that

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Re: shotguns

Post by Guges Mk3 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Hardcore...hardly.

We are just not a "Illegal Childish Backyard Crowd".
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

swamp rat

Post by swamp rat » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:52 am

Guges Mk3 wrote:Hardcore...hardly.

We are just not a "Illegal Childish Backyard Crowd".
Sir what are you insinuating

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Post by Guges Mk3 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 am

I insinuate nothing. We practice a rule of self-policing for legal play, with proper equipment and strict rules for safety through an organized body. This ensures the viability of this Grey market sport.

Players are not required to be in "spec" to play in most games, unless it is a "theme" game. Then it is part of the game to be in "spec", this is more for the experience and enjoyment of the game, then as a restriction or an attempt at being elitist or "hardcore."
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Shady-Cadence
MS40 Rangers

Post by Shady-Cadence » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 pm

For a shotgun, any standard stock pump style will work, such as a Rem. 870, Moss.500, etc. No pistol grips.

Have you seen the White Spark thread?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26721
De Oppresso Liber
BATC Honor grad 10-07, MAA Member #76 -- TOC Co-Founder http://www.tocairsoft.com
Dietrich Werner, Grenadier. Kampfgruppe West, 8th Regiment, 3rd Panzergrenadier Division. http://www.ostfrontairsoft.com

Return to “Vietnam Airsoft Re-Enactment Forum”