WW2 Airborne Information Resource

Forum for those interested in accurate WWII impressions and re-enactment using Airsoft. This is not a political or historical section, discussions will be limited to the gear and guns appropriate for the era and theme based games.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Chaser

WW2 Airborne Information Resource

Post by Chaser » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:41 am

While this is a "forum", the forum is basically deceased, and what I wanted to was make sure there is a source for the information for those who want it. Much of the information is reports that I wrote up, and if desired I would be happy to help in areas that I know a moderate amount about (US Army Airborne, US Marine Airborne, German Army Airborne, German Air Force Airborne, Italian Airborne, and Japanese Airborne), and have resources for a good majority of the remainder of the worlds paratroop forces. This is not intended to advertise a "competition forum", but rather provide an access to a resource library that could potentially benefit those who want to learn about the WW2 paratroopers of the world.

http://www.silent-knights.com/forums

As I said, the forums are basically defunct, so if you want to know the answer to a question, better to ask it to me via email and I'll help where able.
~Chaser

Return to “WWII Airsoft Re-Enactment Forum”