M1D... sort of

Forum for those interested in accurate WWII impressions and re-enactment using Airsoft. This is not a political or historical section, discussions will be limited to the gear and guns appropriate for the era and theme based games.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

fadedcorona
Extraordinarily Regular

M1D... sort of

Post by fadedcorona » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:42 pm

I can't find the post pictures of your gun thread but oh well.

I was sad because I couldn't really get all of it into the same frame..... or well enough to make me happy... it's one of those things you've gotta see in person. ha ha

though sadly, the mount is fine though required the enlarging of one hole to get it to fit though it is very snug. But the down side is that The ejected clips clear the mount but not the scope rings. The clips knick the rings ad they eject... though I don't mind because now they don't go as far. they go out and up at an angle but only for an inch or 2 then they basically fall. So if I loose one I can just retrace my steps and it will be a little to the right of where I was shooting it, instead of having to look in a 3 feet radius because held at an angle those things eject pretty far. So it stinks that they hit the rings but it turned o9ut for the best in my opinion.

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.
"Its just like it is with the stars, there are bright ones and there are those that are dim."

"Stand Still! How can I shoot you if you keep moving!"

"My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

Chadwick
MAA Member

Post by Chadwick » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:35 pm

nice, I will have to drive over and check it out.
So, as Woodstock rocked on and the boomers got all wild on their weed, the M16 continued to be, and continues to be, the military's weapon of choice - for some weird, unexplainable reason

fadedcorona
Extraordinarily Regular

Post by fadedcorona » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:37 pm

well technically I guess this fits better in Vietnam.... but you get the point
"Its just like it is with the stars, there are bright ones and there are those that are dim."

"Stand Still! How can I shoot you if you keep moving!"

"My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

Return to “WWII Airsoft Re-Enactment Forum”