What is this?

Forum for those interested in accurate WWII impressions and re-enactment using Airsoft. This is not a political or historical section, discussions will be limited to the gear and guns appropriate for the era and theme based games.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Rin

What is this?

Post by Rin » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:56 pm

I'm in the newbie process of looking over what guns are available and what things to buy with them. I am considering a Thompson (TM) and found this bag.

Does anyone know any more information about them?

Specifically: Is this supposed to be taken into battle and used in place of a sling? Or is this more of something to use when no fighting is expected and you need to carry the weapon?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=322936

Red Leader
Extremely Regular

Post by Red Leader » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:52 am

i own a thompson, and i can say it is marui and it is there for skermishable. the version 6 is easier to upgrade/repair than most other gear boxes. u can sling it or not sling it. my first few games, i didnt have a sling. now a sling is good for those long walks where u dont want to hold it the entire way.
Reaper squad. member
2nd Rangers

Chadwick
MAA Member

Post by Chadwick » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:08 am

SWEET, no more loosing mags. Anyways. that looks useful, I just use a regular case. My thompson is my favorite aeg for combat.
So, as Woodstock rocked on and the boomers got all wild on their weed, the M16 continued to be, and continues to be, the military's weapon of choice - for some weird, unexplainable reason

Return to “WWII Airsoft Re-Enactment Forum”