german WWII loadout

Forum for those interested in accurate WWII impressions and re-enactment using Airsoft. This is not a political or historical section, discussions will be limited to the gear and guns appropriate for the era and theme based games.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

siuss

german WWII loadout

Post by siuss » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:39 pm

I was wondering if any of you WWII airsofters knew where I could get a german WWII nazi outfit like the one on call of duty 2 in russia. ( the white cloaks and stuff )

Lord Ashtaroth
Extremely Regular

Post by Lord Ashtaroth » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:01 pm

I'd probably check ww2airsoft.com on the forums, in fact this thread might help ya out:

http://ww2aa.proboards45.com/index.cgi? ... 1164827732
" I will show you fear in a handful of dust" T.S. Elliot
"What does not kill me REALLY HURTS!"

LT Tahoe

Post by LT Tahoe » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:48 am

http://stores.ebay.com/ww2militaria-kei ... esstQQtZkm

Try that guy. A buddy of mine ordered a whole uniform from him, and just got it the other day; he seems pleased with it so far.

Chadwick
MAA Member

Re: german WWII loadout

Post by Chadwick » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:57 am

siuss wrote:I was wondering if any of you WWII airsofters knew where I could get a german WWII nazi outfit like the one on call of duty 2 in russia. ( the white cloaks and stuff )
You dont want a nazi uniform, you want an SS uniform. I personaly would do a whermacht impression. it is less disturbing to others.
So, as Woodstock rocked on and the boomers got all wild on their weed, the M16 continued to be, and continues to be, the military's weapon of choice - for some weird, unexplainable reason

LT Tahoe

Post by LT Tahoe » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:36 pm

White camo was worn by Wehrmacht troops. The SS had the cool reversible smocks, but the Heer had overwhites too.

siuss

Post by siuss » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:24 pm

Chadwick wrote:
siuss wrote:I was wondering if any of you WWII airsofters knew where I could get a german WWII nazi outfit like the one on call of duty 2 in russia. ( the white cloaks and stuff )
You dont want a nazi uniform, you want an SS uniform. I personaly would do a whermacht impression. it is less disturbing to others.
I just realized that today, but I noticed they wore mostly officers stuff did nazis actually ever fight?

Red Leader
Extremely Regular

Post by Red Leader » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:23 pm

if u look under the german camoflague on atthefront.com, they have winter gear and other stuff.
Reaper squad. member
2nd Rangers

Erixon

Post by Erixon » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:22 am

siuss wrote:
Chadwick wrote:
I just realized that today, but I noticed they wore mostly officers stuff did nazis actually ever fight?
Yes, soldiers in the Waffen SS (Armed SS).

Werhmacht = German Army

Waffen SS = The army of the Nazi party

Return to “WWII Airsoft Re-Enactment Forum”