Congratulations Class 07-08

Forum dedicated to the MAA Sanctioned Basic Airsoft Training Course (BATC). An Airsoft Bootcamp weekend teaching basic Airsoft safety as well as individual and squad tactics.

Moderators: THE ARCHANGEL, Erik

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Congratulations Class 07-08

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 pm

I just wanted to formally congratulate the graduating class of BATC Cycle 07-08. You all did brilliantly and earned your badges.

Gamble
Caveman
NotBatman
MPuzzle
MojoCat
Capt. Kill
Genorion

Congratulations to our returning BATC Graduates Southern Bulldog and Axraupp for taking the course again. With command honors to Axraupp who accepted the role of Recruit Squad Leader this cycle.

And finally a hearty congratulations to our honor grad Capt. Kill. You earned it.

A special thanks to our OPFOR who did an excellent job and proved again what a punishing force they can be.

And a final thanks to my fellow Cadre and our Commanding Officer for making this program what it is today. I can't speak for the entire country but I would say our program is the best in the region.

Another great cycle. I hope to see another full class in October.
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

mojocatt
MAA Member

Re: Congratulations Class 07-08

Post by mojocatt » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm

HUA!
Last edited by mojocatt on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MAA Member 82
BATC 0708
Voted most likely to start his own game of traitor 2009

Junshi
MAA Member

Re: Congratulations Class 07-08

Post by Junshi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am

I too would like to add my congratulations to this class successfully passing BATC.

This was my first time as an instructor and it was interesting to see the cadets from a different point of view (I am normally OpFor commander). It was a surprise to me how hard we push you, especially on the Long Walk. But also very satisfying to see everyone dig deep down and keep on moving.

Once again take pride in what you achieved and learned, now get back out there and use it!

Junshi. Out.
"...yeah, I'm fruity like that."
NO, I'm English

Return to “BATC: Basic Airsoft Training Course”