Gear Fads

Tactical Gear Discussion, Advice, & Questions.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Unknown Boom
Still A Newbie

Gear Fads

Post by Unknown Boom » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 pm

So is it just me or are a lot of people buying either banshees, 6094s, or jpcs and going all green mountain ranger with their gear?
-Francis
---------------------------------
G&P LMT M4 (Polarstar)
KWC 1911
VFC Glock 42
Echo 1 MP5

Archer
MAA Member

Re: Gear Fads

Post by Archer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm

its just you... The green mountain DB's can go suck one as far as I'm concerned. they are a terrible group of players and not people that should be looked up to at all.

the 6094 and JPC are popular partly because of this fascination with "operators" and what they use. They are also commonly available at a wide variety of price ranges and above all else, they are popular because they work.

I have a 6094 and LOVE IT. most comfortable vest I've ever used and mine is just a flyye knock-off of the actual LBT vest. I bought mine because I tried a friend's on and it fit me much better than my previous interceptor replica. The smaller plate carriers like the 6094 and JPC are also getting more popular because they are lighter and offer a greater range of motion than traditional vests, while still being a good platform.
Task Force Echelon - Click and like our facebook page!
OP IRENE X - T.F. Ranger - Charlie Company 1-3 Medic
OP IRENE XI - Somali Freedom Fighters 3-1 Medic
TCA Giant Airsoft Game I & II - Midwest Alliance General

wolfgrey
Still A Newbie

Post by wolfgrey » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:43 pm

well there is some truth to this. you do see alot of high speed low drag set ups with battle belts and plate carriers and bangers on the back but this set up work no matter how f**king stupid the GMRs are. IMO plate carriers are hot and unessusary unless going for a cool guy loadout or realism. But what is your point? are you bothered by this?

Unknown Boom
Still A Newbie

Post by Unknown Boom » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 pm

I didn't mean I was doing the gmr thing if that's what it seemed like I was saying I just mean that I'm seeing tons of people doing it
-Francis
---------------------------------
G&P LMT M4 (Polarstar)
KWC 1911
VFC Glock 42
Echo 1 MP5

Return to “Gear Discussion”