High Pressure Air fills by Rochester, MN?

Tactical Gear Discussion, Advice, & Questions.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Chaser

High Pressure Air fills by Rochester, MN?

Post by Chaser » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:24 pm

I am going to be frequently travelling to Rochester and that area, and would like to see about possible filling stations from either paintball or other stores that may allow filling of high-pressure air tanks for gas weapons. I've seen some locally, but the other thing is that I do not wish to travel with a full tank of actual HPA for the safety of the thing.

Anyone have any ideas for them? Thanks in advance.
~Chaser

DFSM
MAA Member

Re: High Pressure Air fills by Rochester, MN?

Post by DFSM » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:52 am

[quote="Chaser"]...but the other thing is that I do not wish to travel with a full tank of actual HPA for the safety of the thing.[/quote

As long as you have a tank that is for compressed air, it hasn't been over filled, and it's been tested and approved as safe as often as you're supposed to I wouldn't worry about that too much.
TEAM LFN™: Hot stuff, coming through...

Chaser

Post by Chaser » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 am

Many thanks. It still wouldn't be bad to know, as I noticed one of our drill weekends coming up is a MUTA 5, and seeing as I've got a single tank only...I'd rather be aware on getting refills nonetheless.

Any help, even links to local paintball shops would be appreciated.
~Chaser

blackmay45
A Regular

Post by blackmay45 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 pm

There are a few paintball areas around here in rochester, the one I can think of off the top of my head is Skyline... idk if they offer fills at all, but you could contact them. They are on the south side of town too, don't know if that concerns you, but if you are coming up from Iowa it will be more 'on the way'.

http://www.skylineracewayroch.com/index.html

I am not that active in paintballing, I will ask some friends who paintball more(in fact they are on the page because they got 3rd in the last tournament I just realized while browsing the site..) but yeah, I will see what other people know of around roch town.

Chaser

Post by Chaser » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Thank you. Yeah, I don't mind travelling to get fills, but at present I only have one HPA. Actually, I just found out that my supply in Mason City closed up with the flooding, so I need to find some closer to home too!! I saw the skyline page in my searching for fill stations, but the problem is when you search for "fill stations" with paintball, the search engines frequently provide PURCHASING fill stations, then goes to these paintball fields...Its mildly aggravating. lol.

Again, thank you all for your help.
~Chaser

joker
Somewhat Regular

Post by joker » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:27 pm

Play it Again Sports does HPA refills in Rochester.

You can google it...
from Hwy 52 take 19th St Exit
head east on Elton Hills Dr
it's on the right

Chaser

Post by Chaser » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Wilco. Many thanks for the input. I'll be sure to look them up.
~Chaser

Return to “Gear Discussion”