New SWAT interest

A group of players interested in roleplaying SWAT tactics and practices.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

crazy8
Extremely Regular

New SWAT interest

Post by crazy8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 pm

So, recently I have gained interest in some SWAT stuff and doing some SWAT scenarios and such. Only thing is I have zero SWAT equipment yet. The only things that MIGHT apply to a new SWAT load out is my TM 1911 MEU to be used as my side arm unless I purchased a Glock or Beretta, and my M4A1 mags if I were to buy a M4A1 CQB rifle. Anyway Im wondering if there is any group or place where SWAT scenarios are done? My second question is in regards to a new SWAT load out. I have found many SWAT vests that even come with the velcro front and rear "SWAT" on it which I like, but what are some good vests, hand guns, rifles, etc that you experienced SWAT players would recommend?
Weapons:
Tokyo Marui M1911 M.E.U
KWA M4A1

Soon to come:
KSC G17

Shodan
MAA Member

Re: New SWAT interest

Post by Shodan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm

I think SWAT intrest is dying down because most Real swat units are starting to look just like average airsoft players... Heck, Duluth PD was on the news last night for whatever reason, and they were wearing MARPAT and Tan Plate carriers.
BATC Grad 5-09
"Youthinkthisisafkkingame DUDE?!?"

Macho man3p0
Still A Newbie

Re: New SWAT interest

Post by Macho man3p0 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

yeah i was watching cops(lol) and i saw them wearing MARPAT. But i think it looks cooler and more intimidating.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Return to “SWAT/Police Interest Group”