King Arms M4 derpity derp

Have GUN questions? Ask here.

For general & advanced questions about Airsoft upgrades, maintenance, aftermarket add ons, etc.

This is NOT a forum to ask for general Airsoft Help. If you want that, post in the General or Newbie sections.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

King Arms M4 derpity derp

Post by Ozzy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:43 pm

-King Arms M4 w/ polymer body

-King Arms V2 mechbox

-unknown brand 1 piece hop up & M4 length barrel

assemble those parts together and the body pin holes do not line back up in proper place, looks like I'm off by 2mm @ most. I read that Polymer KA bodies need to be modded in order to fit a 1 piece hop up, except it never specified what exact location to mod and now I can't even find the website i had found this morning explaining this. wait wait wait...I know: "Oz...why don't you just get a metal body and get it over with?" yea...I know, except that means I gotta dump even more money on it and that just seems......gay.

so....does anyone here...(lookin @ you Tank & Guges) know what part of a King Arms polymer body M4 needs to be "modded"?

btw if you're reading this Guges, the body I got originally was also King Arms. it wasn't a Dboys/cybergun I had original thought it to be. I will swing by and drop off the parts back to you shortly.
"you don't want beef with people like me, so don't pretend/ I'll resurrect yo aborted baby and kill it again!/you get no props in hip hop/ like feminine men!"

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Re: King Arms M4 derpity derp

Post by Guges Mk3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:52 pm

I don't want any parts back...your now...your DNA is on it...not mine.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Sun May 01, 2016 3:34 pm

The King Arms poly bodies should not need to be modified. The factory assembled gun run a one piece hop up.
That said, they can be picky about going together. It usually requires some wiggling &/or a slight retraction of the charging handle.
MAA Member Number: 47
Team PALADIN
MAA BATC Instructor / Cadre

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Wed May 04, 2016 10:25 am

tried every combination possible, used 2 seperate KA poly bodies, stripped everything on both, reassembled both bodies, tried both bodies, same result. I'm off by 2mm at the front body pin.......I'm starting to suspect the hop up is not KA and/or KA compatible. gunna run to local airsoft shop to nab a new hop up unit, if that don't work............... could i get some airsmith assistance please from you Tank or Guges .....lol...even Gir.
"you don't want beef with people like me, so don't pretend/ I'll resurrect yo aborted baby and kill it again!/you get no props in hip hop/ like feminine men!"

Touchette
MAA Member

Post by Touchette » Wed May 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Ozzy wrote:.....lol...even Gir.
Damn, you are desperate.
Touchette
(Pronounced Two-Shay)

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Post by Guges Mk3 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Sorry...out of town...can't help.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Wed May 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Touchette wrote:
Ozzy wrote:.....lol...even Gir.
Damn, you are desperate.
lol... no disrespect meant. Gir/Chris is cool, will always be "Gir36C" AIM messenger stalker, but dude is cool...he grown up now.

Guges/the other Chris....the cool Chris, no problem, do your thing, I will try to get it fixed before I get to you, I holla'd @ Tank earlier, maybe he's around and has time, if not, I can wait.

ah yes.....airsoft....this is just like how I remember you. Murphy's law.

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Tue May 10, 2016 4:42 pm

okay........i give up, who do i have to pay to get this fixed?

Return to “Help Forum”