JG m4 delta ring replacment

Have GUN questions? Ask here.

For general & advanced questions about Airsoft upgrades, maintenance, aftermarket add ons, etc.

This is NOT a forum to ask for general Airsoft Help. If you want that, post in the General or Newbie sections.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Gteam
Still A Newbie

JG m4 delta ring replacment

Post by Gteam » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:40 pm

I have a JG m4 and I would like to put in a new "real steel" delta ring and that ring by the front sight, to fit my new Magpul MOE hand guard.

So my Question is: To fit my MOE hand guard to my JG m4, do I only need to replace my old delta and other ring with "real steel" rings?
Op Northern Lights 2014, Renegade 2-2.

JG M4A1
ICS MP5A5
CYMA CM.030

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Re: JG m4 delta ring replacment

Post by Guges Mk3 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:25 am

No...and why would you think that?
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Gteam
Still A Newbie

Post by Gteam » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:29 am

Guges Mk3 wrote:No...and why would you think that?
Because my brother had a JG m4 that had the "real steel style" rings out of the box. And I remember his hand guards wouldn't fit my gun, Now that the MOE guards won't fit I was looking around the house for his old upper receiver and barrel, but only found his old handguards that match the ends of the MOE's. Reasoning brought me to believe that by replacing my delta ring with this http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=4169 and the front handguard retainer with some thing larger, that the MOE's would fit. Is this not the case?
Op Northern Lights 2014, Renegade 2-2.

JG M4A1
ICS MP5A5
CYMA CM.030

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Post by Guges Mk3 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 am

It varies by model, sadly most good models have RS standard while the "cheap" models don't.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Return to “Help Forum”