Obsolete OEM Parts?

Have GUN questions? Ask here.

For general & advanced questions about Airsoft upgrades, maintenance, aftermarket add ons, etc.

This is NOT a forum to ask for general Airsoft Help. If you want that, post in the General or Newbie sections.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Kallycoda

Obsolete OEM Parts?

Post by Kallycoda » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 pm

I've noticed there is absolutely nowhere out there from which I can get replacement parts for my son's T3 SAS-G (Jing Gong). The muzzle threads are stripped bare and it no longer accepts a flash hider or suppressor. Either can be pulled off with minimal effort by a baby. Any suggestions as to what readily available part might be out there? I've also noticed a lack of dimensional specs for most parts and don't want to guess just because a picture looks like it might fit. The gun is functional otherwise, and his favorite, but looks nasty on the front end.

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Re: Obsolete OEM Parts?

Post by Guges Mk3 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:08 pm

JG Cosmetic Parts...yep...they don't make them..ever. You can get a G3 Barrel nozzle for TM and CA and make it work. But that costs about 20.00
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

IsparkTheLa
MAA Member

Post by IsparkTheLa » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:06 am

Pick either a flash hider or suppressor and epoxy/CA it on the threads. It's not permanent, nor is it ideal but, it works.
Today's problems cannot be solved if we still think the way we thought when we created them.

Bunny
MAA Member

Post by Bunny » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Moved to Help.
MAA Member 70. BATC Grad 05-10. Chicago Swordplay Guild Member - Ferrum non Verbum.
Morris Team - The Bearded One

Return to “Help Forum”