Places to buy supplies

Have GUN questions? Ask here.

For general & advanced questions about Airsoft upgrades, maintenance, aftermarket add ons, etc.

This is NOT a forum to ask for general Airsoft Help. If you want that, post in the General or Newbie sections.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Klaleara

Places to buy supplies

Post by Klaleara » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

This was a bit harder to find than I thought I would.

But I live in Edina, and trying out Airsoft. I've got an electric gun, with some BB's from online. However I'm looking at a gas pistol with blowback, and need some gas. So at this point, I'm curious about any good airsoft places that I could buy basic supplies at least. Any place that helps support airsoft would be a bonus (Instead of say a general conveniant store or something).

Thanks....

DeltaOP4
A Regular

Re: Places to buy supplies

Post by DeltaOP4 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:58 pm

For brick and mortar there is airsoft station who also have a website. There are lots of online retailers but I only buy from airsoft station unless they dont have something im looking for simply because they help support the mn airsoft community.

Magkill
A Regular

Re: Places to buy supplies

Post by Magkill » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 pm

I suggest going to air con to get some stuff its local. (i live close to you btw.) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40026

if not, you can go to airsoft station or some local retailers I'm sure the would be glad to give you their location and time frames when available.
Code name: magkill

Team: Task Force Pallaton

Weapon of choice g&g gr-25

Return to “Help Forum”