stock ideas for cqb

Have GUN questions? Ask here.

For general & advanced questions about Airsoft upgrades, maintenance, aftermarket add ons, etc.

This is NOT a forum to ask for general Airsoft Help. If you want that, post in the General or Newbie sections.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

neoM4tech
A Regular

stock ideas for cqb

Post by neoM4tech » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:01 pm

looking for a decent idea on stock/battery storage.

what do you think of a ready mag system used as a battery, and put a small nearly flat end on this gun
with

K9Troop
MS40 Rangers

Re: stock ideas for cqb

Post by K9Troop » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 pm

I had a ready mag on a G&G M4 at one point, I had a violent physical reaction every time I would try to reload. The system was poorly made and I would almost always eject the "ready" mag. I played one game out of necessity then chucked the ready mag and wired it to the rear. The only feature I'd give a thought to when looking at battery carrying stocks is how to swap the battery in it. I'd go with a stock that you can pop the end cap off for access to the batt.
MS40 Rangers
MAA Member #57
BATC Honor Grad 04-06
American Made Soul-jah

CrazySpider

Post by CrazySpider » Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 am

I'd rather have a gun that contains the battery in somewhere besides the stock for cqb, which is one of the reasons I chose my gun, which has the battery on top. For cqb situations I would probably just remove the stock of my gun, making it a very overpowered, metal, handgun...
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. - George S. Patton. Oh god if Patton played airsoft...

Bunny
MAA Member

Post by Bunny » Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Get a LiPo battery and stick it in a stock tube. It is by far the most elegant solution I have found, and will let you run just about any telestock.

Clark
MAA Member 70. BATC Grad 05-10. Chicago Swordplay Guild Member - Ferrum non Verbum.
Morris Team - The Bearded One

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Post by Guges Mk3 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Get a Short G&P Marine A Stock
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

SeawolfIV
A Regular

Post by SeawolfIV » Fri May 31, 2013 10:13 pm

What about a peq box or a battery bag? Cheap and simple.
Light a fire for a man, he'll be warm for a night; light a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.
Winnie the Pooh wrote:Oh brother
as he chambered another round.

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:18 am

As an "m4 pistol" lover i feel your pain. There are a couple options available. 1. Suck it up and deal with it. Now this isnt a grat option it works. 2. Get a larger hand guard. I own an ics cxp and my handguard allows me to fit a lipo in ther comfortably and im sure i have room for more. 3. Electrical tape. Now this is the least glamorous way to do it it works well. 4. Get a peq box. They come in a varity of shapes and sizes however so make sure your battery fits before ya buy that shiny $30 block of plastic. And if nothing else works you could possibly try to make an abbomination of a foregrip and make your battery fit in there.

Hope this helped

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Post by Guges Mk3 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am

PEQ15 with a 1300mah lipo - 40.00 complete set
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Return to “Help Forum”