Playing

Have GUN questions? Ask here.

For general & advanced questions about Airsoft upgrades, maintenance, aftermarket add ons, etc.

This is NOT a forum to ask for general Airsoft Help. If you want that, post in the General or Newbie sections.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Mattgear12000

Playing

Post by Mattgear12000 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi guys, im new to the air soft gun league and im looking to do tournments and play with people, does anyone have any ieas on where i can join a league ?

La Flare
Still A Newbie

Re: Playing

Post by La Flare » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. Most fields hold open play games just about every weekend and sometimes Fridays. While there's lots of opportunites to play in MN/WI there's not much interest in competitive tournemants, although they have happened in the past. I feel the scoring aspect can take away a lot of the fun. I would recommend going to a few open play games to get in some trigger time then decide if you'd like to try more structured gameplay with objectives, more specific rule sets, and requirements. If so you'll want to give MilSim(Military Simulation) a try. MNSOC hosts several games seasonally which are always a good time and a great introduction to MilSim.

Archer
MAA Member

Re: Playing

Post by Archer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 am

^ +1 to what he said.

Competitive play tends to cause issues, and as such has never really taken off in the midwest.

You also don't need to be on a "team" or with a league to play. find a field that is running an open play, show up with the required safety equipment for the field, pay your fees and enjoy the day.
Task Force Echelon - Click and like our facebook page!
OP IRENE X - T.F. Ranger - Charlie Company 1-3 Medic
OP IRENE XI - Somali Freedom Fighters 3-1 Medic
TCA Giant Airsoft Game I & II - Midwest Alliance General

Return to “Help Forum”