Help the Cottage Grove Bike Park!

Anything not related to airsoft. Keep it appropriate.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

b.lee.swagger
Regular

Help the Cottage Grove Bike Park!

Post by b.lee.swagger » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello Everyone!

Its been a while since I've really been on here, but I come to implore your help. I have become an avid mountain biker in the past couple years, and there is a very cool bike park call CGBP (Cottage Grove Bike Park) in Cottage Grove.

These projects cost loads of cash to start.

They have already raised over $50,000 for the effort, so there is alot of interest in it! This would be a great community project, as it is almost all volunteer driven, and when finished, will have different levels of difficulty from expert to beginner. The goal is to have a place for everyone!

Bell Helmets is donating $100,000 (to be split 3 ways) to 3 different trail systems throughout the country. CGBP is one of them! All you need to do is vote... vote for Cottage Grove Bike Park on the Bell website!

The link is here: http://www.bellhelmets.com/bellbuilt/

1) click on Cottage Grove
2) enter email
3) CLICK ON CONFIRMATION EMAIL (or your vote doesn't count)
4) feel good that you helped fund an awesome mountain bike project :)

Thank you all for the votes! We have been jockeying back and forth with the leaders (some low-lifes from Illinois ;)) by just 30-40 votes! So we really need your help... it only takes a few seconds!

Thanks agian everyone! Happy shooting, hopefully I will get out there this summer!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rV195Dmay9g/U ... e+Park.jpg
Sipma02

b.lee.swagger
Regular

Re: Help the Cottage Grove Bike Park!

Post by b.lee.swagger » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:31 am

Whoops this is a double post, mods can lock or delete.
Sipma02

Return to “Off Topic”