Anyone want work...in ND?

Anything not related to airsoft. Keep it appropriate.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Anyone want work...in ND?

Post by Guges Mk3 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 pm

02/18/2014

If you are a current Pyramid employee, or are working at a Pyramid client site, please ignore this message.

Greetings Chris,

My name is Amreesh Verma and I'm a Client Delivery Manager at Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced professional with experience relevant to one of my current contract openings.

My Client is looking for a "Desktop Support” for a 6 – 12 Months+ Contract based at Williston, North Dakota (Zip – 58801)

If you are interested then please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rates you are looking for this position.

2 Positions
Interview/ Feedbacks ASAP!!
NOTE: Hotel stay / accommodation willbe taken care off.
Best Rates : $17/hr W2 (with Benefits)

Job Description:-
Candidate should possess the ability to troubleshoot and repair computer systems and computer peripherals.
Position will require the candidate at times to document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software systems, which include the setup of workstations and the installation and configuration of software and hardware.
Strong knowledge on TCP/IP, Hardware, Operating System, DNS, DHCP , Windows Administration, Active Directory, SCCM etc.
Note: - Client is eagerly interested to close this position ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Amreesh Verma
(Client Delivery Manager)
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
amreesh.verma@pyramidci.com
Office: 770-255-7574Call: 770-255-7574 / fax: 678-935-1353Call: 678-935-1353
11100 Atlantis Place, Alpharetta, GA 30022
http://www.pyramidci.com

DISCLAIMER
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing PYRAMID client eng

Thanks again.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Return to “Off Topic”