PARDUS MMOBG - ORION UNIVERSE

Anything not related to airsoft. Keep it appropriate.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:40 am

We did....and didn't lose as much as I thought we were....
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:54 pm

ATTENTION ATTENTION TCM SB is being ***SOLD*** if this were a better time to start our alliance i dont know what is. The SB was apart of the crazy peacemakers but they are breaking up their empire part of the alliance so they are selling their SB in PASS EMP-06 1,5 let me know if you are interested i can put 100000 towards it and maybe more. IT IS BEING SOLD FOR $10 mil
HHC 1/34 BCT
"Men, this stuff we hear about America wanting to stay out of the war, not wanting to fight, is a lot of bullshit. Americans love to fight - traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle"
~General George S. Patton

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:11 pm

Ah man....not enough creds. And honestly, I don't know that we're ready. Thoughts?
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

ScorpioVI

Post by ScorpioVI » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm

PE6 is a bitch to keep a starbase in. I know because BSC colonized PE6 when it first opened. Running FW in from Urlafa or Zuben Elakrab sucks up a lot of AP, especially since you guys aren't even in Connies yet. You can keep a L1 or L2 starbase running on farms, but anything bigger requires more FW than several farms can produce. Then you'll get to a point where your SB can't produce enough embryos to keep the farms running.

Not to mention the $10M price tag. Hint: BSC gave the starbase away for free when we left PE6. In my opinion it's more trouble than it's worth.

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:21 pm

K, so, the "Appeture" happened. woot woot. More sectors, but so far, my alliance is having a tuff time finding a sector that is big enuf for a Starbase...
*||}Zealot of The Divine Order Pi-XC{||*

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:35 pm

Yeah i just got my SSC and joined the Imperial Sardaukar they are small but made big big contributions during the war i will stay with them and see what i can do with them if that falls through i will join another alliance.
HHC 1/34 BCT
"Men, this stuff we hear about America wanting to stay out of the war, not wanting to fight, is a lot of bullshit. Americans love to fight - traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle"

Lord Ashtaroth
Extremely Regular

Post by Lord Ashtaroth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Has any map site included the new territories?

Oh and if you see someone named Jark kill him, there's a bounty on him since he raided my alliance's buildings.
" I will show you fear in a handful of dust" T.S. Elliot
"What does not kill me REALLY HURTS!"

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Guys....stay clear of the new creatures. I would argue that none of us has the chops to take any of them on yet. If you want to poke at them....do so sparingly, 1 round at a time.

Almost to 40 HA....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Lord Ashtaroth
Extremely Regular

Post by Lord Ashtaroth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm

Jeez, way to post at the same time as me.
" I will show you fear in a handful of dust" T.S. Elliot
"What does not kill me REALLY HURTS!"

Kooter
Somewhat Regular

Post by Kooter » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Name: Kooter
Tutorial level 11, looking for a map. Plan to go to Pegasus after I get the hang of things.
If you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then your just an old sour fart!

Irish
MAA Member

Post by Irish » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:22 pm

The new sectors can be found on this map:

http://www.thebluesuncorporation.com/pa ... verse.html

They aren't detailed yet, but at least you can see where they are.

Each faction has one new cluster and there is also one new cluster for the neutral.
AKA "The Predicament"
T.O.C.
I love this game.
LIKE us on facebook
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Kooter
Somewhat Regular

Post by Kooter » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:29 pm

ah cuss! AFTER I use my AP's exploring, trying to find my way around, I finally find the tutorial map I needed....AFTER it's no use to me....cuss! First mission accepted...first mission failed....
If you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then your just an old sour fart!

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:38 pm

Hey if you are looking for a fighting alliance with a reputation then i offer you Imperial Sardaukar check out there page they have a great track record and hold the line between empire territory and the feds.http://orion.pardus.at/game.php they are small but they are amazing they control the emp part of pardus
HHC 1/34 BCT

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:31 am

Irish, you in an alliance?

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:40 am

Down,

I think he's Free Trade Syndicate....

SOOOO CLOSE TO 40 HA....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Irish
MAA Member

Post by Irish » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:08 pm

I'm in the Free Trade Syn.
AKA "The Predicament"
T.O.C.
I love this game.
LIKE us on facebook
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:43 pm

so what is everyone up to in the orion universe[/i]
HHC 1/34 BCT

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:17 pm

Still skilling. Broke 40 on HA finally. Probably will be switching gears a little as I need to up my guns to up my skilling....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:28 pm

ok well i am out a fuel and i am 1000 AP's of emergency drive away from the nearest fuel I am at Greandin [6,10] anyone near by it would be great if you could drop some off for me.
HHC 1/34 BCT

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:54 am

Life is much less stressful with the war over (John Lennon - "War is o-ver, Happ-y Christ-mas").

I made over 230k today, that put me over the 2,000,000 credit milestone.

Now if I could only find some trans-dimensional rift that would take me to a parallel universe so I could transfer some of those credits to Chaz in Pegasus...

edit: spelling
Last edited by Chazmania006 on Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This whole "Group StarPower" thing is just an invitation for friends to fight!
Krunk-11/26/06
He's like, a gay LaForge..
Ruud to blind Krunk-1/27/07
I'm getting smoked, with, people, in my.. smoking!!
Smoker jumped Caveman in L4D-11/22/08

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:57 pm

I read the MasterChiefs Noob Guide and I just cant wrap my head around it. He plainly states that a noob should be able to stack 10 missions and execute them within the 5k AP limits. Assuming that while playing that AP's would add on, and that you would play slowly to make more AP's available....
And that you should be able to traverse 10 sectors of space in that same process.
AND
THEN still have the AP's to kill 3-4 YSD's

Am I the one smoking crack?

In the ship I got I cant span 7 sectors without having problems with AP's getting close to running out. Let alone running around trying to find jobs and getting them all lined up and figuring out where I am going to find the NPC's to KIA. AND have the AP's to kill them is impossible inside of the 70 minute marks normal to those jobs.

So, I ask, humbly.

What kinds of drives are being used to make this wonderous thought a possibility?

Second, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET QUICK XP's?

I NEED a bigger ship... And I need XP's to get it.

I got a sweet circuit for making credits, but I dont get much in XP's for trading.

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Honestly Ghostbear, I'm either in "money-making mode", "ranking mode" or "skilling/xp'ing mode".

Granted, there's gonna be some overlap there, but my daily APs are spent largely on one of the above mentioned modes.

In the characters I've had, I've only focused on faction package missions for the first two ranks. I've found that kill missions aren't worth your time in that stage. Familiarize yourself with the sectors. Don't over-extend yourself, but also make the most of your route. Don't spend much on upgrading your low level ship(s).

By the time I'm at the 3rd rank, I have a decent stack of credits to spend on upgrades. Also at this time, you should be able to afford at least one 1MW particle laser, preferably two. Impulse lasers just aren't worth purchasing. If that's all you can afford, do more package missions or just go into money-making mode.

There is a bit of a learning curve, it will always seem easier to rank your second character.

Maybe create a guy in the Artemis universe, and play around there to get things down before moving on to Orion (the one most people take seriously), or Pegusus (where you're actually paying to play).
Krunk-11/26/06

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:41 pm

Ghostbear wrote:...a noob should be able to stack 10 missions and execute them within the 5k AP limits...
This shouldn't be too hard to achieve in Orion, even starting out. Just stop at every starbase and planet on the way and stack missions. Once you get a better ship and drive you'll see a significant difference in efficiency.
Ghostbear wrote:...What kinds of drives are being used to make this wonderous thought a possibility?
The Ion drive is the best value for starting out(though don't waste your money putting one on your starting ship).
Ghostbear wrote:...Second, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET QUICK XP's?

I NEED a bigger ship... And I need XP's to get it.

I got a sweet circuit for making credits, but I dont get much in XP's for trading.
Join a faction and as you gain rank by doing missions better ships will become available to you faster than trying to gain XP. (EDIT: XP is only needed for neutral ships)

Sidenote: You gain 1 XP for every transaction you make, so technically you could sit at a planet or starbase and buy and sell 1 unit of something inexpensive and gain 1000 XP a day(assuming 5000APs @ 5AP a trade with a teleporter installed)... but that's a waste in my opinion.
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:38 pm

Money isnt a problem, so upgrading my RustClaw is ok in my book. I want to get a Behemoth or another big butt ship to pilot.

Anyway, right now I got:

RustClaw
1 MW Particle Laser
Tritanium armor
Standard Shield Generator
Ion Drive

I got the mag scoop for the FWE runs that just makes for OOOOODLES of credits over a 5k AP stack. At one point I had 400k and I figured I was running out of noob protection so I should pick up a shield so if someone tele-robbed me it would be harder.

But, I dont have much for space anymore, and was looking for a larger ship. I originally thought of the Interceptor, but I caught my eye on the Harrier and it is expensive, but I can clear 140k a day with the run I got. So, a 420k C ship is a few days of hard trading out.

The XP's are the killer at 12,600 to buy it.

Thanks for the input I do appreciate it. I will see ya in game.

Oh, and someone said something about having two id's. Isnt that against the rules? I thought it was only one ID per IP Address. Or is that ONE ID per IP PER Universe?

I would love to see how my learned experiences would pay out in the Artemis Universe.

Oh yea, and what can one steal from you with telerobbery? Credits? Equipment? or just Cargo.

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:43 am

Oh, and someone said something about having two id's. Isnt that against the rules? I thought it was only one ID per IP Address. Or is that ONE ID per IP PER Universe?
Yeah, I was talking about 1 character per universe. That's definitely allowed.
Krunk-11/26/06

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:06 am

Ghostbear wrote:RustClaw
1 MW Particle Laser
Tritanium armor
Standard Shield Generator
Ion Drive
That's a well equipped RustClaw if I've ever seen one. I don't think you should have to upgrade it any more except you may want to consider a 4 MW Particle Laser if you plan to be in the ship long. Otherwise that setup should carry you to your next ship.
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:21 am

Forgot to add the Escape Pod and a Mag Scoop (for those Bling FWE runs).

Honestly, I was playing after I posted that comment on the 10 stacked missions being 'impossible'...

Well, I kinda should retract that. :roll:

I stacked 18 missions for shipped goods and some maggot kills as I swept on a swing through to the edge of empire space.

Well, it can be done.

Hey, if you pick up a rank, can you lose it? I just wanted to know before I screw up a faction mission and get all bummed.

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 am

Yes you can lose rank, but you aren't forced to ditch any goods that you purchased after the promotion.
Krunk-11/26/06

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:16 am

EXCELLENT !!! :twisted:

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:14 pm

I just got attacked today.

Out of the Blue, I went to get a drink and came back to a COMBAT: 1 in the upper right corner and never saw that before.

Looked at it, and sure as poop someone by the name of Erica Frost of the Imperial Boot Camp alliance attacked me and disengaged.

Now, I sent her a PM asking why and also sent a PM to her alliances head guy, asking the same. Considering on their page it says they dont attack Imperial assets without a good reason... An FWE is a good reason now??

Anyway, if this continues to be a problem, can I get someone to wax this pilot... ?

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:20 pm

well she is apart of the imperial boot camp there it must have been an accident but if she becomes a problem just throw some bounty on her head
HHC 1/34 BCT

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Bummer... got ambushed by a famous pirate once again. Dying sucks.

On the bright side it only caused me to lose 2 missions... could've been a lot worse.
-Egami Rorrim

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Post by Dark_zero_x » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:49 pm

what she flying? I may be abel to help
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:02 pm

spectre
HHC 1/34 BCT

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:23 am

Rayzor's Status Update:

Ship:Image "Crush-a-nater"
2X 4 MW Particle laser
2x Imperial G7 Smartwinder missiles
Tritanium armor
Ion Drive
Small shield generator

Competency: 71% towards [3]
APs played: 182,131
Credits: 90,843 Credits / APs
Experience: 10,062 Experience / APs

Other pilots killed: 1
Space Maggots killed: 148
Young Space Dragons killed: 59
Bio Scavengers killed: 37
Gorefanglings killed: 4
Inexperienced Pirates killed: 14
Space Worm Albinos killed: 7
Elder Space Dragons killed: 2
Own ship destroyed: 3

Tactics: 18.87
Hit accuracy: 22.5
Maneuver: 18.86
Weaponry: 17.71
Engineering: 15.29
MAA Member Number: 47
Team PALADIN
MAA BATC Instructor / Cadre

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Jeez, Tank

Where did you rack up the XP's?

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:43 pm

@Dark zero_x

Right now, I am not worried on it. I think she looked at my Rust Bucket and thought... "Easy Mark" and popped in for a hit-n-run. Only to find a well shielded target that presented a much greater problem to her than she thought it to be. So, rather than piss me off by shooting at me, she bugged out and ran away like a sissy.

And if that wasnt the case, I am still sticking to that story. :)

So, if I ever see here again or have a problem, I will let ya'll know and pay any of you in accordance with my need for her head on a stick. But, for now, I am good with just complaining to her alliance 'boss' and having them yell at her for what she did. Though, her boss is one of the top twenty for bounties.. So, she may just be following in his footsteps. Though I have no bounties on me. But, hey, I still think she just thought a rust claw was an easy lunch.

Thanks for the assistance, if I need it. I appreciate it.

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Ghostbear wrote:Jeez, Tank

Where did you rack up the XP's?
10,000 isn't actually that much in the grand scheme of things.

I recently started killing Inexperienced Pirates & Albino Space Worms so I think that has helped.
Team PALADIN

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Tank is right. I'm up to 38,000 experience and half/most my time is spent transporting.

Fun tidbit: I've been putting off repairing my ships equipment until today... my repair bill was 253,000! Dropped over a quarter mil like it was nothin' baby... got over 2 million to spare. :D
-Egami Rorrim

Ghostbear
Extremely Regular

Post by Ghostbear » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:48 pm

What the hell am I doing wrong..

I aint got that kinda coin, nor the xp's to get into the ships.

I guess I am a total ditz on this game...

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:42 pm

trust me until u get into a decent alliance life does suck join an alliance that is smaller less than 30 but bigger than say 10 so that they have the capitol to invenst in you but not too big so as they forget about you. Make good relations with that alliances SB owner they can get you good ships for free or discounted prices i would know that is how i got in my SSC. But keep ranking it takes time and persistence.
HHC 1/34 BCT

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Post by Dark_zero_x » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm

man I am makeing quite a killing got money for almost 2 mucury ships (dont have xp yet) also havent herd back from any allyance yet... being on your own is easy, for me atleast.
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Dark apply to the Imperial Sardaukar find them on the alliance pages the leaders are both on.
HHC 1/34 BCT

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Post by Dark_zero_x » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:36 pm

I did, got notin back as of yet. applyed to a few others too. same there.
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Ghostbear wrote:What the hell am I doing wrong..

I aint got that kinda coin, nor the xp's to get into the ships.

I guess I am a total ditz on this game...
It's slow going especially at first. I usually alternate between doing FWE runs one day and faction shipping & kill missions the next day. Once you can get into a bigger ship it makes it a lot easier to make money, because you can stack more shipping missions.
Team PALADIN

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Well, I finally built my first building.

Downslide's Full Service Fuel Stop

Ericon 4,1..Right next to the Ericon - Alpha Centauri Wormhole.

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:22 pm

Nice.. got any business so far?

I just upgraded my Electonics Facility to level 8 today... that was a chore.

It took 270 metal, 271 ore, 271 energy to do it.
Krunk-11/26/06

Downslide
A Regular

Re: PARDUS MMOBG - ORION UNIVERSE

Post by Downslide » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:20 am

Yeah, I'm starting to pull some fairly decent cash. I just have it set @ level 2 prod (45t/tick), but I have it upgraded to 250t hull size, so it can hold enuf fuel and consumables for 8 ticks.

The problem with going too much higher in production, I'll end up venting fuel into space, cuz I don't have enuf people buying it.

Date Object Pilot Action Commodity Amount Price / t Total
2008-01-08 15:52:39 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Owen Hunter bought 14t ~75 1,050
2008-01-08 05:22:38 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Visser One bought 7t ~75 525
2008-01-07 23:14:00 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Darq Shiner bought 5t ~75 375
2008-01-07 22:56:25 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Fogger bought 10t ~75 750
2008-01-07 19:41:48 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Hilkie bought 19t ~75 1,425
2008-01-07 19:19:41 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Darq Shiner bought 10t ~75 750
2008-01-07 18:34:02 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Riggy bought 30t ~75 2,250
2008-01-07 17:57:15 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Lord Geryon bought 7t ~75 525
2008-01-07 15:15:50 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Wind Runner bought 12t ~75 900
2008-01-07 14:40:49 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Sliena bought 5t ~75 375
2008-01-07 14:19:07 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Theblam bought 12t ~75 900
2008-01-07 03:44:44 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Clarence bought 9t ~75 675
2008-01-07 03:41:21 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Clarence bought 12t ~75 900
2008-01-07 01:52:33 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Tamren Starshadow bought 6t ~75 450
2008-01-06 20:46:59 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Clarence bought 13t ~75 975
2008-01-06 20:42:23 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Clarence bought 13t ~75 975
2008-01-06 20:07:33 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Clarence bought 13t ~75 975
2008-01-06 20:02:16 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Amigakid bought 10t ~75 750
2008-01-06 04:45:00 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Proton Kid bought 16t ~75 1,200
2008-01-05 18:15:41 Downslide's Fuel Collector (Ericon 4,1) Sylfor bought 16t ~75 1,200

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:57 pm

I've had just awful luck the past two days in Orion; died twice, lost 10 missions, and lost a 210,000 piece of equipment.

So instead of making progress I've taken a significant hit in rank, experience, stats, reputation, and cash.

I'm just glad I have a character on Pegasus that's doing fairly well otherwise I'd be more upset about this.
-Egami Rorrim

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 pm

HELP!
I need to find out what's in PASS EMP-07 & PP5-713 ASAP.
Any details on owners/alliances, locations, etc. of SB & MO would be very helpful. I also need locations of dangerous NPCs.

I've already checked the BSC map, but I need more info. I'm heading there tomorrow to explore as much as possible but any knowledge I can acquire before I get there would be greatly appreciated.
Team PALADIN

Return to “Off Topic”