PARDUS MMOBG - ORION UNIVERSE

Anything not related to airsoft. Keep it appropriate.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:24 am

Because I'm retentive and bored....I updated a couple other peoples stats.... If you don't like it, you can change it back if you like. FYI.
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:00 pm

I just got waxed by a Famous Pirate... I was hunting Inexperienced Pirates in Inliaa when I flew right into the cloaked bastard... if my dumbass would've just looked at the Pardus map I could've avoided this death... oh well, on the whole I had an alright day(thankfully I'm only going to lose 1 mission).
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:47 pm

I don't think I've had a run in with a Famous Pirate yet....and I'm happy to wait.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

KpaZ
A Regular

Post by KpaZ » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:58 pm

I started and my name is: Brian Madedic
Team Armageddon
BATC Grad 04-07 # 101 "SchnitzleSquatch"

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Post by Dark_zero_x » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:07 pm

well I got stranded in the fax??? sector (close to sol) too many biuldings and no money to buy fuel... :lol:
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:34 pm

Brian Madedic WHEN YOU DO GET OUT OF THE TUTORIAL BE EMPIRE AND JOIN MY ALLIANCE WE NEED AS MANY AS WE CAN GET. I AM SPCLEE LOOK ME UP AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND.
HHC 1/34 BCT
"Men, this stuff we hear about America wanting to stay out of the war, not wanting to fight, is a lot of bullshit. Americans love to fight - traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle"
~General George S. Patton

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:56 pm

Dark zero_x wrote:well I got stranded in the fax??? sector (close to sol) too many biuldings and no money to buy fuel... :lol:
You must mean Faexze... and I'd help you if I weren't liable to get ganked entering Federation space(I'm Empire).. hopefully some of the Federation guys here will bail you out.
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Post by Dark_zero_x » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:42 pm

I got out! yeah a fed came and helped me) now im back on my marry way. what systems are owned by the empire? Im trying to find my way to new undeloped territory.
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 pm

Dark....the Orion universe is pretty crowded. There is no "open space". Your best bet is to rank a little then join a strong alliance that can help you out. I think with you joining Pardus we have more Federation players than Empire but it's pretty close. Review the stats page, see who else is Fed, and contact them for advice in the Fed cores.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:02 pm

From the news....
[Irish: Federation affiliation] 2007/12/14 - 08:55 [Marauder: Federation affiliation]
Irish caught Marauder.

Irish has found and defeated Marauder. He's already returned from his journey to receive the bounty of 100,000 credits placed by Pulsar.
[Irish: Federation affiliation] 2007/12/14 - 08:55 [Marauder: Federation affiliation]
Irish caught Marauder.

Irish has found and defeated Marauder. He's already returned from his journey to receive the bounty of 30,000 credits placed by Dragonwolf.
Irish attacked and defeated Marauder.
Nice kill man. Payback....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Irish
MAA Member

Post by Irish » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:03 pm

FINALLY!! I got the Marauder(bitch)! And collected a 100k+ bounty on his ass! That will teach his pirate ass!
AKA "The Predicament"
T.O.C.
I love this game.
LIKE us on facebook
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:04 pm

That's f'n awesome dude. Very nice!
This whole "Group StarPower" thing is just an invitation for friends to fight!
Krunk-11/26/06
He's like, a gay LaForge..
Ruud to blind Krunk-1/27/07
I'm getting smoked, with, people, in my.. smoking!!
Smoker jumped Caveman in L4D-11/22/08

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:08 pm

Chaz....

Norberg Tex of The Fannucci Family is sitting on the same planet as me. I'm considering asking if he wants to duel. From the base stuff I can see....looks like it'd be pretty even.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:20 pm

Irish wrote:FINALLY!! I got the Marauder(bitch)! And collected a 100k+ bounty on his ass! That will teach his pirate ass!
Slick. Time to put on your cool shades. 8)
-Egami Rorrim

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:47 pm

THE ARCHANGEL wrote:Chaz....

Norberg Tex of The Fannucci Family is sitting on the same planet as me. I'm considering asking if he wants to duel. From the base stuff I can see....looks like it'd be pretty even.
I don't know anybody in the Fannucci Fam yet.. They started the "Four Families", but where also the ones to leave it. The remaining ones are E.R.A., Quicksilver Inc., and The Legitimate Businessmen.
Krunk-11/26/06

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Just bought a T-Bird with my Pegasus character. 18k of newbie protection left.
Krunk-11/26/06

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:46 pm

How in the wide wide world of sports did you afford a T-Brid while still in newbie protection? :shock: :?
*||}Zealot of The Divine Order Pi-XC{||*

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:06 pm

Purchased a Mag Scoop and did some short (but completely loaded) runs supplying Earth with Nebula Gas and Energy.

Each run was bringing in around 20k, so the first run paid off the Scoop, then it was 6 more runs and I'm sittin pretty in a T-Bird. Of course, towing that Scoop zapped the AP's pretty quick so today's session wasn't all that interesting. But getting the T-Bird today was my goal, and I'm pleased that I'll be able to start using it tomorrow.

Also, the Pegasus Universe is very sparsly populated compared to Orion (Sol has probably under 20 buildings), so resources are much easier to collect.
Krunk-11/26/06

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Scuzz wrote:I just did some of my own research and found the magnetic scoop to be inefficient for a Rustclaw or any ship with a larger base cargo capacity than ~65t. On a Rustclaw(base cargo 72t) the profit per AP used is greater if you do not use a Magnetic Scoop. The only case where it would be beneficial is if you were carrying a full load of a distance of 10 or less in open space. So, though I have only run numbers based on the Rustclaw, I'd say it's safe to say that unless your ship has a small base cargo don't consider the magnetic scoop.

Please keep in mind that this point is made with the Modus Operandi of doing short-long FWE runs w/ a Rustclaw. This advice is not taking into account the possibility of being ambushed or the value of saving time(in which case it might make sense to take a hit in profit potential). I'd be happy to show my math to anyone who's interested.
I found the Magnetic scoop was useful in harvesting from a nebula cloud within five spaces of a planet. Made over 20,000 in one transaction and cost me about 440 AP. Not bad.

NOTE: The sale price was 97 per unit...the planet had 0 in stock... after the sale the demand dropped significantly(to ~75/unit)... my point is the number of times you could employ this method and still be profitable is limited. If the supply is to great and you're only getting 50 or less per unit, switch up your commodity.
Want to see the math?

Edit: Too bad, cause I can't find the file. :P

...But basically if you're going to use it at all, make sure you load it all the way and don't travel far(talkin' 5-10 tiles max) otherwise you're just wasting AP...
-Egami Rorrim

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Scuzz wrote:...otherwise you're just wasting AP...
Unless, like you already noted, you feel that time-save is worth it.
Scuzz wrote:advice is not taking into account the possibility of being ambushed or the value of saving time(in which case it might make sense to take a hit in profit potential).
Krunk-11/26/06

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:41 pm

I haven't played my Pegasus guy in 3 days. Just not into it right now.....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:07 pm

Yeah, I went a couple days without jumping into Pegasus. Burned my AP's pretty quick in Orion today, so I wanted something else to do. Then I figured "oh yeah, I have another character I can kill time with."
Krunk-11/26/06

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:39 pm

Had a bittersweet day... finally made Baron(rank 7), but not three tiles away from my final destination I got ambushed by another Famous Pirate and died in one round again trying to retreat... only lost 2 non-faction missions in the whole ordeal, so no biggie, but my already low stats are suffering big time... I plan to build them up once I get in a PASC.
-Egami Rorrim

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:51 pm

I just got ambushed by an inexperienced pirate...I killed him.
It took quite a bit of AP but I got him. The only problem is that I burned too much AP & now I'm going to fail 5 faction & 3 non-faction kill missions.

They were all for gorfanglings. I though "how hard can it be to find 3 gorfanglings in the next 45 minutes...The answer...Very hard. Where the hell are they all? How long does it take for them to respawn?

I made enough money to upgrade my armor & I got my 1st IP kill but I'm going to loose a bunch of rank. I'm at 61% to Sir right now, but not for long.
MAA Member Number: 47
Team PALADIN
MAA BATC Instructor / Cadre

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Yeah, for these new monsters if it's not a kill mission with specific coords on a monster don't take it.
-Egami Rorrim

Dark_zero_x
MAA Member

Post by Dark_zero_x » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 pm

man I had a bad day today got killed 2 sectors away from empire "land" by a big green thing that took me out in one shot. well I made a ton of money from my trips so I am boing to buy escape pods.
MAA Member #103
BATC RSL class 10-11
BATC Grad class 05-10
Gunfighter Level 1
T5.11TBT

Mac/Pistol Man
Exceptionally Regular

Post by Mac/Pistol Man » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Scuzz wrote:Yeah, for these new monsters if it's not a kill mission with specific coords on a monster don't take it.
Yeah, everyone is trying to get medals killing them, so they stop and kill every one they see.... It sucks.
I'm not a professional airsofter.. But I'm pretty damn close.
I buy broken/project guns! PM me!

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Exactly right MPM. When I see them, I'll whack them even if I have no missions to do so....in fact I don't think I've ever had a mission for them and I've killed 7 fanglings and 7 swarms. Not a ton....but as stated, I never see them. Give it a couple months and they will be more readily available.

Back in the core I am having a tough time skilling. Even though I got killed, I will likely be heading back up to the neutral zone. It'll take a couple days as I'm going to rank on my way....but there's nothing really worth killing down in Keldon core. I did do an explosives run today....nice money. It was a single sector hop so I wasn't to worried.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:29 am

I'm getting sick of this f'n war... :x
Krunk-11/26/06

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:54 am

2007/12/17 - 10:02
Count Kavalion attacked and defeated Bookie Kolmak.
Sucks dude. Doesn't look like it will last much longer man.... Was this in the sector you have your buildings in? It would suck if they got hit too. I'm sure you've already notified your Alliance.
2007/12/17 - 20:35
The Empire placed a bounty of 1,000 credits on Gibril's head.
He got caught selling bad things.... He's bad and must be punished. Sucks, cuz he just made Lord, then bumped back down to 99% Squire when the bounty went up....and will likely go lower if anyone gets him. He did 12 faction missions today to, and was really looking forward to doing some explosives missions.

I had a decent day. Ranked a little, made some money.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:12 am

Sucks dude. Doesn't look like it will last much longer man.... Was this in the sector you have your buildings in? It would suck if they got hit too. I'm sure you've already notified your Alliance.
Yes it was. I'm gonna be beyond pissed if that happens. Everyone knows the war is coming to an end, and losing my buildings just so some already highly decorated Imperial war veteran can have a few more war points seems pointless.

Basically can't move again because of ambushes, and I've already spent my Pegasus APs. Gonna be a long day...

What was Gibril dealing?
Krunk-11/26/06

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 am

Just Bio Waste. He was in a hurry and dropped it on a BM. It was silly and he knew better but oh well.... He asked me to kill him quick just so he didn't have this hanging over his head. He didn't lose much skill as that's not what he's been working on....and can get back to Lord tomorrow.
2007/12/17 - 20:58
Daitenshi caught Gibril.
2007/12/17 - 20:58
Daitenshi attacked and defeated Gibril.
As a side note....I got know skill raise for the kill. Sucky.
2007/12/17 - 21:05
Downslide was defeated by a Gorefang.
Watch out man. GoreFangs are not the same as Gorefanglings which are easy. I have not even had the chance to whack one yet....
2007/12/17 - 09:51
Marauder caught Irish.
2007/12/17 - 09:51
Irish attacked Marauder but was destroyed.
Man Irish....grudge match?
Last edited by THE ARCHANGEL on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 am

Got jumped by a Gorefang and had my arse handed to me. Tried to retreat twice, and it tore me apart.
*||}Zealot of The Divine Order Pi-XC{||*

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:29 am

That blows man....

Scuzz? Where are you building? I you doing it on request from your alliance? Maybe we should start hooking up or I can try to help you out.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:48 pm

I built a Plastics Facility in Phicanho 1 tile SE of the planet *w00t*
My alliance is paying for it up to Level 6 and there are people dedicated to stocking, so it's quite nice.

I plan to build an Smelting Facility and an Electronics Facility too... but I might go with a Nebula Plant in place of one of those as the Alliance is calling for one (and would fund it of course).

You're welcome to come to my side of the verse. I feel it's a nice area... for one thing I haven't felt any heat from the war, no ambushes or the like... (Chaz, defect already!)

There's room to build in Phicanho... there are nice pirate dens to the north and south(Quana & Inliaa respectively). All the standard resources can be easily collected. There's room for a Starbase or at the very least a Command Station... I could do some prospecting...

Which leads me to this question... are there planets and starbases out in neutral space? I've never been out there *poor sheltered child* Is setting up camp out there something we should even consider?
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:12 pm

Chaz has some excellent buildings in Union territory, so I don't think your gonna see him moving anytime soon.
Which leads me to this question... are there planets and starbases out in neutral space? I've never been out there *poor sheltered child* Is setting up camp out there something we should even consider?
It's pretty full out there too....and honestly it's a lot more harsh. That's where neutral alliances live (as well as faction) and things should only be built out there if you plan on living out there and can protect them. There's a lot of battles out there regardless of wars.

That said, in Pegasus there is and Chaz and I have been considering creating our alliance there as there's lots of resources and empty space. It's almost scary how empty it seems in comparison to Orion.

Chaz, let's talk setting up a couple buildings in Pegasus. Between you, me, and our mutual friend we should be able to get something started. Irish is there too but I'm not sure what his status is. Before I do any more work on my space farm I'd just as soon decide what we want to do. I did find a guy who's willing to provide free animal embryos as long as I feed his starbase. Also, should we join an alliance? Or just hold out for our own.

I have also considered creating a Pegasus thread so we don't crossover our messages....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Lord Ashtaroth
Extremely Regular

Post by Lord Ashtaroth » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:18 pm

Are you allowed to make an account on a different server if you don't have Premium?
" I will show you fear in a handful of dust" T.S. Elliot
"What does not kill me REALLY HURTS!"

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:27 pm

Pegasus is the paid universe. You can however make a character on Artemis for free. I have one but seldom play it.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

caveman
MAA Member

Post by caveman » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:40 pm

I can move over to the Fed with my Pegasus guy if you want. (As I am the only non-fed in the bunch.) I'm not that far into ranking with him now anyway so it wouldn't hurt too much.

I have been doing as much ranking in Orion as I possibly can in hopes that I can get to Major before the Aperture mess comes. (Then I can get a Babel Transporter)
Hull Capacity: 225

I am between 17 and 21 missions away. (Which I know because of this crazy cool Excell rank calculator.)

No matter which way the Aperture goes, I plan on building some in the near future.

I have a new guy on Artemis too, but I mostly created him so I could go through the building part of the tutorial. (Which I skipped for my other to characters.) I haven't even launched him in the real game yet.

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:51 pm

Caveman, if you want to switch....cool. If not, it's not a huge deal. If you do....I wouldn't run here. Rank your way out of Emp space, resign before you get out, comp rank and skill to Fed territory, join Fed, then meet up with us. Chaz and I just talked and we are going to try to lay claim in Ook. That's pretty deep into Fed territory but if you want to join us.... that'd be awesome. Since none of us is going to have the cash for a Alliance, we'll coordinate via the boards what we want to do (ergo the separate topic). Our first goal will be a Smelting facility. Then a Med. Then...maybe a SB to claim a nook. Both Chaz and I will be heading there tomorrow to take a better look and get things started.

Anyone who wants to join is welcome.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:27 pm

Caveman, as the lonely Unionite from our group on Orion, I would say come on over to the Fed.

I know you were looking for something new, but perhaps your Fed familiarity will come in handy.
Krunk-11/26/06

Mac/Pistol Man
Exceptionally Regular

Post by Mac/Pistol Man » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:39 pm

caveman wrote:I can move over to the Fed with my Pegasus guy if you want. (As I am the only non-fed in the bunch.) I'm not that far into ranking with him now anyway so it wouldn't hurt too much.

I have been doing as much ranking in Orion as I possibly can in hopes that I can get to Major before the Aperture mess comes. (Then I can get a Babel Transporter)
Hull Capacity: 225

I am between 17 and 21 missions away. (Which I know because of this crazy cool Excell rank calculator.)

No matter which way the Aperture goes, I plan on building some in the near future.

I have a new guy on Artemis too, but I mostly created him so I could go through the building part of the tutorial. (Which I skipped for my other to characters.) I haven't even launched him in the real game yet.
Ahahhaha...
My alliance gives out free Babel T classes, lmao...
:) :)

caveman
MAA Member

Post by caveman » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:46 pm

Mac/Pistol Man wrote:Ahahhaha...
Mine too, but I still need to reach Major before I can get it. And I still need enough credits to outfit it.

Mac/Pistol Man
Exceptionally Regular

Post by Mac/Pistol Man » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:58 pm

caveman wrote:
Mac/Pistol Man wrote:Ahahhaha...
Mine too, but I still need to reach Major before I can get it. And I still need enough credits to outfit it.
Oh... My alliance gives you 2x 20 mw particles I believe too. Along with lever 4 armor, and a bunch of yummy extras... When I get to major, hopefully soon, I can get that, and upgrade most of the stuff..

Irish
MAA Member

Post by Irish » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Chaz, let's talk setting up a couple buildings in Pegasus. Between you, me, and our mutual friend we should be able to get something started. Irish is there too but I'm not sure what his status is. Before I do any more work on my space farm I'd just as soon decide what we want to do. I did find a guy who's willing to provide free animal embryos as long as I feed his starbase. Also, should we join an alliance? Or just hold out for our own.
I'm Postman X on Pegasus. I've just been doing some long trade runs (body parts). I'll be back to the Human Core in about 2 days(or sooner if I get killed again)

I had a horrible day yesterday. I got killed twice by those damm Goregfanglings, failed 5 Fed missions and to top it off I spot Marauder 3 tiles from my buildings in Sol. So I move in for the kill and he wastes me in 5 rounds. Then I told my buddy Dr. Evil to get him and he gets waxed too. My skill penalty should be ending soon.
AKA "The Predicament"
T.O.C.
I love this game.
LIKE us on facebook
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:13 pm

yuck.. no epod?
Krunk-11/26/06

Irish
MAA Member

Post by Irish » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:55 pm

The first time, yes. The second and third time, no. I lost my focus.
AKA "The Predicament"
T.O.C.
I love this game.
LIKE us on facebook
Hustle Loyalty Respect

ScorpioVI

Post by ScorpioVI » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:13 am

Well, war is over, thought I doubt the shooting will stop for some time. Ended up #30 on the Empire side.

Any of you guys Feds in Human Core in Pegasus?

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:38 am

Any of you guys Feds in Human Core in Pegasus?
Most of us Alan. Of the 3-4 accounts....3 of us. Why?

And though I'm glad the war is technically over....how safe do you think it is to come up to Thabit and generally EPR now? Should I give it a couple days? I want to skill and am not finding as much in EKC.

I heard that Rothchild was still skulking around Zuben Elakrab last night, likely on the wormhole in, but I want to come up. I know he's not Union but I'm hoping with the war over and with the Empire being able to play closer attention....maybe he'll fly away.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:17 am

ScorpioVI wrote:Well, war is over, thought I doubt the shooting will stop for some time. Ended up #30 on the Empire side.
So did we win?
-Egami Rorrim

Return to “Off Topic”