PARDUS MMOBG - ORION UNIVERSE

Anything not related to airsoft. Keep it appropriate.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

PARDUS MMOBG - ORION UNIVERSE

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:13 pm

I learned about this game on USN (Usual Suspects Network) and have been playing a couple weeks. It's not earth shattering by any means but is s good work-day game or something for those who need a little 10-15 distraction every day.

http://www.pardus.at

It's a simple MMOG, graphics are all elementary, it's essentially turned based with a limited amount of actions you can do in a certain time frame. Sci Fi Space adventure....alliances, privateering, NPC creatues, etc. Again, nothing compared to real video games, but it's fun and doesn't take a lot of effort.

I'm currently petitioning for access to the Blue Sun Corp Alliance (http://www.thebluesuncorporation.com) which is a USN alliance....but I had been thinking if enough MAA guys played, we could start our own alliance as well.

I'm not a very experienced player but I'm doing alright. Got a decent low/mid level hauler ship, decent guns, and a growing rep. I mostly do shipping runs and low level NPC creature hunting.

If you're interested in playing just register. I'm in Orion universe (there's 3 universes i.e. servers) and am a Keldon by the name of Daitenshi. If you choose another race, you will start in a different sector of the verse....which isn't a bad thing but it may be hard to meet up. I'm also part of the EMPIRE as that's where a lot of the other guys I know start.

If you decide to join, you can also use me as a referral. My code is: 100756

If you have questions, just post or PM me.

* Oh, when you start....you are required to go thru a tutorial first. It takes a little while so only go thru it if you have a 15-30 minutes. It does teach you a lot about the basics.

Also, when you start you have a limited protection from other players attacking you and stuff (until you've reached a certain experience level). This is a good thing, but you also can't trade or really accept much help. That kind of sucks as a lot of people run out of fuel in the beginning or get stuck attacking NPC creatures they cannot handle. If people get stuck, they can post here or send messages thru PARDUS and we can aid each other as much as possible.
Last edited by THE ARCHANGEL on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:11 pm

I joined. Orion universe, Callsign "Downslide" (go figure).
*||}Zealot of The Divine Order Pi-XC{||*

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:17 pm

I signed up as Scuzz on the Orion server.
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

DFSM
MAA Member

Post by DFSM » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:49 pm

Signed up as Osbeck.
TEAM LFN™: Hot stuff, coming through...

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:24 am

:( I should of known better than to travel thru a wormhole with my ship damaged. :cry:

ugh... turn based AP limited games requires one to have the patience of the Dalai Llama. I ran thur all 5000 AP's in 1 mission. Now I sit and waits.

:x
"you don't want beef with people like me, so don't pretend/ I'll resurrect yo aborted baby and kill it again!/you get no props in hip hop/ like feminine men!"

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:28 am

Signed up in Orion as Locke Domo
Doc Holliday: My hypocrisy goes only so far.
Somewhere out there is 6mm of plastic with your name on it.
A strong arguement attacks the merits of a point. A weak arguement attacks the person who established the point.

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:28 pm

I'm almost thru the tutorial..I have to upgrade my chem lab...

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:47 pm

The best thing to do is stack missions. If you have a delivery from Keldon to Urlafa, stop at every starbase and planet en route to see if they also have jobs going to the same place or even sector. I usually end up completing 4-8 missions every 5000 AP's as well as some basic FWE (food, water, energy) shipping. I think my record is 10. Also, try to join a faction right away....and take faction related jobs. Then as you rank you get access to faction specific ships, weapons, and better missions.

Avoid assassin missions in the beginning or until you get decent guns (ignore missiles). When you do start taking on NPC's go for space maggots....then young dragons. Avoid everything else. Hell, I'm in a Spectre with dual 4MW lasers (and missiles) and I still avoid a lot....

Also, get used to docking at a starbase or planet before you logoff. As beginners you have protection fro X amount of AP's. When that runs out, if you're not used to protecting yourself....you will get sniped.

I'm in Eta Cassiopeia now but I burned almost all my AP's getting there. I'll be taking missions in Keldon tomorrow....

Ozzy, what's your name in Pardus?
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:11 pm

^

"Omaplata" A Keldonian from the eastside projects of Hilo, pupil of master BJ Penn's Keldojiujitsu school.

"Ua mau ke ea o ka `âina i ka pono `o Hawai'i!!!"
"you don't want beef with people like me, so don't pretend/ I'll resurrect yo aborted baby and kill it again!/you get no props in hip hop/ like feminine men!"

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:25 pm

Nice!!!
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

DFSM
MAA Member

Post by DFSM » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:03 pm

I haven't gotten through the tutorial yet, I got halfway through it and had to go do something else. I'll probably finish it tomorrow.
TEAM LFN™: Hot stuff, coming through...

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:31 pm

k. I started as a human, in the federation. I'm stuck in an overcrowded hunk a space, and barely made it to the planet.

I figured I would poke around and get some experience, then leave the federation and hook up with you ARCH. I went Human to try and spread out the talents if we actually can get a group together.

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:34 pm

Sounds good. There's a part of me that wishes I'd started as Human....but it's too late now.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:17 pm

I'd just like to take a moment and curse your very existence for showing me this game by the way... :wink:

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Downslide wrote:I'd just like to take a moment and curse your very existence for showing me this game by the way... :wink:
your curse was deflected by Gabe's superior deflector shields & Adamantium armor and you were hit by a counter attack of multiple plasma lasers and full yield of photon torpedos and anti-matter shield piercing missiles.

YOU'RE DEAD

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:15 pm

I'm Scuzz the Ska'ari, a proud Outsider(¿proutsider?) of the Empire.

Questions:
Can you own more than one ship?
If not, can you transfer upgrades to other ships?
In other words, if I saved up for an Interphased Drive for my Rustclaw, would I be able to use it when I got a new set of wings at the shipyard?
My actions out of the coffin are often blamed on teens in gangs that have recently claimed the streets
See I'm disguised like the wolf who feigned a bleat in order to get close enough to maim the sheep
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:44 pm

No sir, when you sell you ship....all the extras go with it. It is calculated when you sell as you get exactly half of the worth back for the ship and all the items. Most of my ship purchases end up costing me - money as I have so many extras installed.

Avoid big drives on small ships. It takes up more room that you have. I've settled on my mid range ion drive for now....and have spent more on shields and armor (so I can start hunting bigger NPC's).

Make sure to buy a magnetic scoop if you're doing FWE runs....just be careful as it burns up the AP's.
2007/10/29 - 22:41
Scuzz defeated his 1st Space Maggot.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:01 am

I just did some of my own research and found the magnetic scoop to be inefficient for a Rustclaw or any ship with a larger base cargo capacity than ~65t. On a Rustclaw(base cargo 72t) the profit per AP used is greater if you do not use a Magnetic Scoop. The only case where it would be beneficial is if you were carrying a full load of a distance of 10 or less in open space. So, though I have only run numbers based on the Rustclaw, I'd say it's safe to say that unless your ship has a small base cargo don't consider the magnetic scoop.

Please keep in mind that this point is made with the Modus Operandi of doing short-long FWE runs w/ a Rustclaw. This advice is not taking into account the possibility of being ambushed or the value of saving time(in which case it might make sense to take a hit in profit potential). I'd be happy to show my math to anyone who's interested.
-Egami Rorrim

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:15 am

I found the Magnetic scoop was useful in harvesting from a nebula cloud within five spaces of a planet. Made over 20,000 in one transaction and cost me about 440 AP. Not bad.

NOTE: The sale price was 97 per unit...the planet had 0 in stock... after the sale the demand dropped significantly(to ~75/unit)... my point is the number of times you could employ this method and still be profitable is limited. If the supply is to great and you're only getting 50 or less per unit, switch up your commodity.
Last edited by Scuzz on Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:18 am

Yeah, the scoop is definitely only advantages in short runs. As stated, it eats up your AP's....

Whar sector are you in Scuzz? I'm going to jump on in an hour or so and my intention was to head wherever you were....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:24 am

Still in Waophi.
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:07 am

Got kind of sidetracked as the missions were just to good. From EMP-06 to Keldon....18 Missions completed with 4800 AP's (still have some left but not enough for any more missions). 2 transport, 2 kill a specific maggot, 3 kill 2 maggots, 4 kill 3 maggots, 1 kill a specific young dragon, 2 kill 2 young dragons, and 4 kill 3 young dragons. 24,890 in credits. Decent EXP (easy runs).

Not the easiest way to make a buck....but was a nice score. Like I said, stack missions guys. Kill 2 space maggots in Urlafa is the same as kill 2 in Keldon. Just check every base, wait until you have a couple of the same missions, then complete enough to fulfill one....and it fulfills them all.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:20 am

When you "kill X of Y monsters" do you have to go back to where you took the job to get fulfillment/payment/XPs, or does it automatically give it to you when you do in the last monster needed?

I'm stuck 3/4 of the way to my destination (at a starbase) with a job ticking away waiting for more APs....

CRAP//// strike that, the time expired, I lost the job,,,and a chunk of XPs...

Note to self (and others) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENUF APs to make it ALL THE WAY TO WHERE YOU'RE GOING! :( :evil: :(

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:27 am

When you "kill X of Y monsters" do you have to go back to where you took the job to get fulfillment/payment/XPs, or does it automatically give it to you when you do in the last monster needed?
Nope, just finish wherever....and you get the credits. Get 5 different "kill X of Y monsters" in five different sectors....finish them all in another sector, you successfully complete all 5 at once....

Yeah, watch AP's on missions. If you fail, not only do you lose your deposit, but you take a hit on XP.

There are trip calculators out there. Personally I haven't had need to use them yet. I know my way around Keldon core pretty well now (though I just discovered 2 hidden Bio Scavengers) and can guesstimate my total AP's.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:40 am

I just tried to purchase a Spectre, but I mistook the required rank symbol of Master as the rank of an Outsider. :?

So anyways, I've got 230,000 banked and I'm considering trading in the Rustclaw for a Ficon and start doing kill missions for faction points... so I can get the Spectre I wanted originally... or should I stick to trading - collecting a sick mound of gold - until my newbie protection wears off?
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:56 am

In my opinion....skip the Ficon. It's a waste for what you get. Rank up to either a Spectre (I love mine) or an Interceptor (if you want to start killing things). To be honest, I use my Spectre to hunt as it has 2 laser banks and 2 missile ports.

I could buy a Stealth now....but I'm more into shipping than fighting. More money in it. I'm just about at Sir....but it's not until Squire that I will buy a new ship (a Venom). Once I get to Lord BSC wants me back up in the East Rim....as they are in territory wars right now.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:42 am

All the transport missions I see appear to be non-faction jobs. Is there a way I can I rank up without killing things?
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:57 am

Did you join the Empire? If not, you will not see faction jobs.

Faction jobs should always be on the top of the Bulletin Boards.

To join a faction, enter any Starbase or planet that is part of the faction, and look for the description (3rd down on the right hand side). From there you can join.

Non-faction jobs count towards difficulty of future jobs and EXP points. They do nothing for faction rep.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:11 pm

Yeah, I had joined the Empire a couple days ago... I saw 4 faction jobs on Waiophi's bulletin board but 3 were /assassination jobs and 1 was cleaning up a wormhole exit(could you explain that to me?)... might I find an empire-specific transport job on another planet/base?
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:04 pm

Faction jobs differ sector to sector, base to base, planet to planet....you may just have to go to another sector. They should refresh as people take them but if missions don't get picked up by anyone, they just stay there and new ones don't come up. I know when I was in the outer rim, there were two sectors where the missions didn't chance for a couple days. They were all out of range for me or too difficult....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 pm

So what's involved in "cleaning" a wormhole? Sounds like hospice care.
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:21 pm

It's nothing....just go to the wormhole location. One of your options on your left hand menu will be "clean this wormhole" or something like that. I don't remember what it costs exactly, it may even differ job to job....but it's not like 100 AP's or anything. It's a really easy mission to pick up....especially in a chain of missions. Just an extra stop somewhere. I haven't done a ton of them....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Junshi
MAA Member

Post by Junshi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:07 pm

Fac: Empire
Name: Junshi

- J
"...yeah, I'm fruity like that."
NO, I'm English

Pvtlee11b
Extremely Regular

Post by Pvtlee11b » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:29 pm

Name: PFCLEE
Race: Rashkir
Empire: Rashkan, Cluster: Federation Rashkir Core
HHC 1/34 BCT
"Men, this stuff we hear about America wanting to stay out of the war, not wanting to fight, is a lot of bullshit. Americans love to fight - traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle"
~General George S. Patton

Lord Ashtaroth
Extremely Regular

Post by Lord Ashtaroth » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:36 pm

I'm just got through the tutorial and did some missions until I had 338 AP left. I'm in ZP 2986 (I think) at the White Worm.

Name: Ashtaroth
Race: Human
Faction: Neutral (I'm trying to find the nearest Empire outpost so I can sign up)

I used your reference number Archangel, I hope you don't mind :oops:

Does anyone else think that this game is a lot like Escape Velocity? I say that as a good thing.
" I will show you fear in a handful of dust" T.S. Elliot
"What does not kill me REALLY HURTS!"

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:16 am

Ugh. Made my first real mistake today....got greedy, went on a Inexperienced Pirate killing run (5 stacked missions), overextended my AP's, shot all my missiles, now I'm literally stuck in a deadend, and surrounded by Inexperienced and Experienced Pirates (they're blocking the only way out). My shields are low but recharging, hull is 100% but Armor is 65. Current AP's....24.

It wasn't that I couldn't kill the bastards, I just couldn't find enough of them....and I was trying to make my way down to Scuzz's area. Just unfamiliar with the territory and too full of myself.

I have decent lasers so I'll try to muscle my way out once I get a couple thousand AP's. I might end up biting it on this one....but I've had a good run....and everyone dies in this game.

FYI, I'm in the lower left hand corner of Zezela.... If you look at a map program, yes I'm in the middle of the black space, and there are more pirates than it shows.

* On the plus side....this area has full hydrogen fuel.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Digital
MAA Member

Post by Digital » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:29 am

I have to say I am a little jelous of you guys. I tried to get into the game but needless to say I don't quite have enough time in my day right now to work and play this kind of a game. If it was text base, yeah thats right I have played a few of those resently, then I might have time. Just don't have the time to click the screen every few minutes.
Jon
-Member 27
-FoRT Team
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
-Rifleman's Creed

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:48 am

Awww sit dude. I'd make my way over to help you if I thought I'd be any help, but I'd probably run out of AP myself and be more of a sitting duck than you are now.
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:19 am

I got out. I didn't send out a distress call as I was pretty sure I could muscle my way out but evidently this spot is known as a place to rank up on pirates....so a couple ships came in and cleared the way. Back at a starbase now waiting for my AP's to come back up. The sectors I'm in now suck....I'm heading down towards Pass-Emp03 to hook up with Scuzz and see what kind of jobs I can find down there....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Chazmania006
MAA Member

Post by Chazmania006 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:22 am

..and see what kind of jobs I can find down there....
Do they need "working girls" in Pardus?
This whole "Group StarPower" thing is just an invitation for friends to fight!
Krunk-11/26/06
He's like, a gay LaForge..
Ruud to blind Krunk-1/27/07
I'm getting smoked, with, people, in my.. smoking!!
Smoker jumped Caveman in L4D-11/22/08

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:22 pm

Yeah, this game SUX!~ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :? :(

I've done it again.

gotten too greedy and mis-calulated the !~!@#$!@#$ APs.

Is it possible to get negative in XPs? :)

I did findthisthough, a hand map that shows all of the sectors and their contents and hot-links all the wormholes to their corresponding maps.

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:39 pm

I'm sorry guys....I sent a PM to Scuzz with some maps but didn't post it for the rest of you guys. The link Downslide posted is the most current. It's still not 100% accurate, but better than the Blue Sun map.

Here's one so you can kind of size up NPCs:
http://home.arcor.de/rednew/NPCs.html

In the forum there's a link for various pilot resources. There's a couple other great tools....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Venom

Post by Venom » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:58 pm

I usually love games of this type. I grew up on Elite, and played nearly every space-trader since then (Frontier, First Encounters, X2, X3, Privateer, Privateer 2 The Darkening starring christopher Walken and Clive Owen before he got famous, PalmTrader, Freelancer) but I just can't get into this one. I was going to play Spa'am the silicon rock monster thingy trader.

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:17 pm

Here's my IC profile:
A rather comical adaptation for anyone who was at Op: Buttercookie.
-Egami Rorrim

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:30 am

I successfully ran 3 transport missions, but failed 1 negating the whole progress... the shitty part is I swear I accepted a different mission. I was trying to stack two transport missions to Olbea, but instead I got one in Olbea and one in An Dzeve... frustrating.

Edit: I'm in Kenlada now... just finished 4 transport missions to make up for the last batch. I've got ~2500 AP and am considering running 3 transport missions on the way to Pass EMP-01 & 02, but that's running me in the opposite direction of Arch and cutting it close on AP. So I think I'll just rest up here, gain some AP, and wait for a status update from the man.
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 am

That sucks dude. I believe that has happened to me before as well. Where I look at my job list and there's one mission that just doesn't fit with the rest of my route and that I'm positive I didn't accept. It could be because hundreds of people can potentially be looking at the mission lists at the same time. If someone accepts before you but you're both looking at it, you may get what ever the next job is....if that makes sense.

I just broke my old record on missions....21 jobs and I still have 289 AP's left. I'm in Eta Cassiopeia at Technocracy HQ (I like the prices here by the way)....so if you can't tell I decided to turn back into Keldon core for jobs. I made Sir, Comp level 4, as well....
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Scuzz
MAA Member

Post by Scuzz » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:45 am

Wow, impressive... and yeah, that makes sense, but it's bogus. If there's going to be a flaw like that in the programming then they need to remove the penalty for failing... or at least reduce it.

A few more questions:

The teleporter... is that just for trading cargo? Can you do it across sectors or do you need to be in the same area?
Starbase The Grey Ghost is marked as unreachable by its owner.
Only accept this mission if you are sure the owner will let you access the starbase.
What does that indicate?... Lot of monsters? Impassable outposts?
-Egami Rorrim

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:50 am

The teleporter is kind of mystery to me....I bought mine to lower my AP's during transactions. I do know I can trade with other ships....but I've never tried without one....
Starbase The Grey Ghost is marked as unreachable by its owner.
Only accept this mission if you are sure the owner will let you access the starbase.
Usually Military Outposts block the entry to the Starbase.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Downslide
A Regular

Post by Downslide » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:38 am

2007/11/02 - 13:33
Downslide defeated his 1st Space Maggot.

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:58 am

Nice man!!!

You get "battle ribbons" after your first 100 of any creature. I'm at:

Space Maggots killed: 63
Young Space Dragons killed: 24
Bio Scavengers killed: 39
Team PALADIN Founder