LOOKING

If you are new to the boards make sure you read this forum before posting.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

superbeeboo

LOOKING

Post by superbeeboo » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:59 pm

hello everyone ,
im superbeeboo aka muttley
im looking to get into airsoft in the fergus falls area of minnesota,
i havent purchased anything yet as for gun or equipment but i would rather find some people in my area before i go out and get the things i need to play the game. so if possible if anyone would like to let me know anything that would be good advice please leave me a message here. thanks
muttley

Kalaka

Re: LOOKING

Post by Kalaka » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi there!

I'm not sure what's up your way for fields and such. There's one in St. Cloud and I thought somebody posted about a field in the Fargo area. Not sure what you were wanting to know.
Guns? Gear?

Try to get eye protection with some kind of fog proofing.

Whatever gun model you choose, get something reliable. I've been through a few hobbies that rely on complicated equipment and having stuff that's reliable makes the day oh so much more fun. Trying to fix stuff on site when you should be able to just show up and enjoy the day makes for a huge turd in your cereal bowl.

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Re: LOOKING

Post by Guges Mk3 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:11 am

Hello,

What also helps is to know what you can afford. A good used gun is better than a new bad gun.

With that...look to the MAA (Minnesota Airsoft Association) Facebook page too to find local players.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Return to “Newbie info - Archive - FAQ”