Hello there!

If you are new to the boards make sure you read this forum before posting.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

PapyrusRex

Hello there!

Post by PapyrusRex » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 am

Before I start anything I would just like to apologize in case this is not the place I should introduce myself. I looked around and this was the best place I could see, please excuse me if I missed a special section for introducing yourself.

Hello, my name is Noah and I am 14 years old. I am joining this forum because of a suggestion from one of my favorite airsofters MNAirsoft(not sure of his real name). I live near Shakopee and for a while I played at Devil Ops but I was recently informed it is closed now. I am on vacation in Dubai, UAE and was not able to play there this weekend. I am fairly new to airsoft, I have all my own stuff but my primary sucks. I don't really have any gear but I am going to spend roughly $1000 on gear in the near future, and this is where I need your help. Are there any recommendations you guys have? Im thinking about the KWA sr7, but that is subject to change if needed. Help is much appreciated!

bikemancs
MAA Member

Re: Hello there!

Post by bikemancs » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:33 am

Topic moved to "Newbie info"

PapyrusRex

Post by PapyrusRex » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Ok thank you! I wasn't sure if I should post here or if it was just a subsection with announcements for newbies. Thank you!

Unknown Boom
Still A Newbie

Post by Unknown Boom » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Hey man glad to see a new face! Anyway I think $1000 is a pretty dang good startup fund in all honesty. The first thing I would make sure to get is a good full face mask considering you are 14 and almost all places in the area require one for minors. With that being said im glad you're here and I hope to see you on the field as well. If you have any questions or want to purchase anything id reccomend stopping at Op-for airsoft in elk river.
-Francis
---------------------------------
G&P LMT M4 (Polarstar)
KWC 1911
VFC Glock 42
Echo 1 MP5

Return to “Newbie info - Archive - FAQ”