New to MAA...

If you are new to the boards make sure you read this forum before posting.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Sgt Sleepy

New to MAA...

Post by Sgt Sleepy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:32 am

I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but I was all over the forum looking for a place to put an INTRO. Currently I'm in the USAF and stationed in California. I'm from Vegas, my wifes from St. Paul. So after some debate and many drinks later I promised we'd move home to Twin City's. This April will mark 14 years of various enlistments from EOD to Military Police. I've been involved in the airsoft community here locally for 8 years. I've started fields, lost fields, and trained a bunch of people. I love 4WD, I own a 90 Bronco lifted 6" on 35" mudders. I have 2 daughters who will remain in Cali with their mother. Just reaching out to my next community of AS. Hope to meet you all soon.

Trippy
MAA Member

Re: New to MAA...

Post by Trippy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Yup, you're in the right spot. Where are you in California? My brother in law just left Travis.
Morris Team
BATC 0509 Honor Grad
The Fastest Airsofter in Minnesota

Blackcat
MAA Member

Post by Blackcat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Welcome!

MN has a great airsoft community. See you out there!
FORT Team - 21st Infantry Division(RIP) - MAA#46 - BATC 03-05hg - Gunfighter Level 1 - OPs Attended: 12 - Blackcat's Profile - Blog

Sgt Sleepy

Post by Sgt Sleepy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Man o man! Sorry its been awhile! I had alot going on ! Still Do!
Trippy I was in Fresno, CA at a little Air Guard base. It was a great place to be, we were even stationed at Travis a time or two during runway repair.
Since my last post we have moved to Saint Paul, Mn... been here 1 year to the month! Heading out on another deployment this June... yeaaaaaa.... :roll:

Anywho I wanna get back at throwing a little plastic down range with ya'll!!! Looking forward to a match or 2 before I fly off to an endless beach for a 6 month vacation lol

Oh yea, Thanks for the welcome!!!

Return to “Newbie info - Archive - FAQ”