Minnesota Airsoft Laws for Minors (Under 18)

If you are new to the boards make sure you read this forum before posting.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Erik
MAA Member

Minnesota Airsoft Laws for Minors (Under 18)

Post by Erik » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:56 am

Minnesota Statute 609.66, "Dangerous Weapons" applies to the possession and use of Airsoft guns (referred to as "airguns"). It's important to know what 609.66 means.
Subdivision 1. Misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor crimes. (a) Whoever does any of the following is guilty of a crime and may be sentenced as provided in paragraph (b):

(6) outside of a municipality and without the parent's or guardian's consent, furnishes a child under 14 years of age, or as a parent or guardian permits the child to handle or use, outside of the parent's or guardian's presence, a firearm or airgun of any kind, or any ammunition or explosive.
Possession of written evidence of prior consent signed by the minor's parent or guardian is a complete defense to a charge under clause (6).
What this means is If you are under 14 years of age you cannot possess an Airsoft gun unless you are under the direct physical supervision of your parents. What this means is, if you are touching an Airsoft gun, your parent must be present AT ALL TIMES.

Both you and your parents can be charged with violating this law. Penalties can include up to one year in prison and a fine of up to $1000, or both.

It is because of this law that the MAA requires you be at least 14 to participate in our games.
Subd. 1a. Felony crimes; (a) Except as otherwise provided in subdivision 1h, whoever does any of the following is guilty of a felony and may be sentenced as provided in paragraph (b):

Subd. 1b. Felony; furnishing to minors. Whoever, in any municipality of this state, furnishes a minor under 18 years of age with a firearm, airgun, ammunition, or explosive without the prior consent of the minor's parent or guardian or of the police department of the municipality is guilty of a felony and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both. Possession of written evidence of prior consent signed by the minor's parent or guardian is a complete defense to a charge under this subdivision.
If you are over 14 years of age, but not yet 18 years of age you cannot purchase or possess an airsoft gun without written permission from a parent/guardian or the local police department.

Penalties for violating this law include a fine of up to $20,000 and a 10-year prison sentence.

Dealers who want to sell guns to underage players are required to get written permission before selling the gun.

The MAA has been working to educate parents, airsoft dealers and law enforcement about this statute. We have encouraged the prosecution of violations of this law as an alternative to more restrictive Airsoft laws, and we will continue to do so.

The MAA will not tolerate illegal activity on these boards, and will report violations of this law to the proper authorities. Law enforcement agencies are aware of this board and do read it.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Erik on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
110% PureBred Professional GunFighter
Team PALADIN
BATC Commandant
MAA Plank Owner
MAA Safety Officer 2001-2012
United States Army 1988-2000

Erik
MAA Member

Post by Erik » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:19 pm

Mac/Pistol Man wrote:I am 14, and am wondering something... My parents ordered my gun for me and allow me to play, so is it altight for me to own one? Not like I carry a piece of paper with my parent's signiature that says I can own a gun... Is it OK for me to get like dropped off at an MAA game? Or do my parents need to stay the whole time?

Thanks for any responses
Mac man
It's okay for you to have one, with your parent's permission. Purchase would be the key issue here.

Direct parental supervision is only required for minors under 14. Which is why we set our minimum age at 14.
Last edited by Erik on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team PALADIN
BATC Commandant
MAA Plank Owner

Viper
MAA Member

Re: Minnesota Airsoft Laws for Minors (Under 18)

Post by Viper » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Chang2012 wrote:so if a cop comes up while your having a airsoft war and asks if u have permission to have a airsoft gun then you need to have a written permission by a parent?
If a cop is approaching you during an airsoft match, you've got bigger problems than whether or not you have permission to have the airsoft gun. As the MAA encourages (and you'd be silly not to do), you need to always play in legal places, where you have the land owner's consent, there's no possibility of danger to anyone nearby (there should be no one nearby), anyone who may possibly be nearby should know what's going on, and the police should be notified. Under these conditions, you shouldn't ever run into a cop. So, if you are running into a cop during a game, it means one of these conditions has not been meet, and therefore you are playing illegally.

Also, to play at any "real" airsoft field under 18, you'll need a parental waiver. This would by default, I imagine, qualify as permission to possess the gun (by virtue of having permission to use it).

That said, yes, if you are under 18 you need permission by an guardian to possess an airsoft gun. Having something in paper with you to indicate that you have that permission would be a pretty good idea.

If you ever run into a cop, please, PLEASE handle it responsibly. Don't do anything stupid, cooperate in every possible way, never ever have your hand anywhere near the gun, make sure it is as far from pointing at a cop as possible, and make sure you indicate to the police officer as soon as possible that it is not a real gun.
Viper - Morris Team
MAA Member #73
BATC 05/10 #104

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:26 pm

If you are over 14 years of age, but not yet 18 years of age you cannot purchase or possess an airsoft gun without written permission from a parent/guardian or the local police department.

Penalties for violating this law include a fine of up to $20,000 and a 10-year prison sentence.
Is there a section of that you are not clear on? Erik can better site specific case law but if you have an example you want to relay, just post it.

How old are you? Where do you live/where are you playing?

Ultimately you should not be playing in an area or be in a position where in the police would "come up" on you. If you are playing on unsecured uninsured land that has ANY view to the public, regardless of whether or not it's privately owned, then you should stop immediately. Though it may seem extreme, yes you should have not only written permission from your parents to be in possession of and playing with Airsoft (if your parents are present this is not the case as they can personally vouch for you), but also get express permission from the land owner that you are allowed to play there. Verbal agreements are not enough. Also, you should notify and or confirm that it is even legal for you to play Airsoft where you are. A lot of players, especially young people, assume because they have woods available and that they don't think anyone goes into them it is alright....when most of the time it is not only irresponsible but illegal. Just take the time to get things in writing and notify your local law enforcement department of where and when you are playing and you should be OK.
MAA Founder, President, & CEO
MAA Member Number: 1
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

outdoorsman79

Post by outdoorsman79 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:11 pm

One of my friends is 13. He turns 14 in two months. He really wants to play airsoft, but I told him he can't. Is there any way he can? I'm guessing not.

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Post by Guges Mk3 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:28 pm

In an open event...legally..no.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

DFSM
MAA Member

Post by DFSM » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:39 pm

If your friend isn't responsible enough to wait two months to play he isn't responsible enough for airsoft in the first place.
TEAM LFN™: Hot stuff, coming through...

thetaco
Exceptionally Regular

Post by thetaco » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 am

ok ok, i know you all probably answered this already, but need to be absolutely sure.

I am 17, and i own an airsoft gun that i purchased at CC with my parents with me. I currently play on private land, and obey all laws. I have not been to an MAA game yet, but to my understanding, i must have a written piece of paper from my parents that says i can play?
And can it simply say "I, being the parent of (insert name here), give the aformentioned person permission to participate in this airsoft event."?

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 am

Nope....it's easier than that. Your parents have to sign the SFP waiver, there is a section specifically for them. It's a pretty standard part of all waivers for those under 18.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

Mailman
Extremely Regular

Post by Mailman » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:16 pm

I have one question, which is while playing at an event dose the parent have to be there the hole time, or can they drop you off and say 'its ok' and go?
BATC 5-10 Honor Grad
The most dangerous weapon in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.

caveman
MAA Member

Post by caveman » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 pm

If you are under 14, your parents have to be there (and, I think, in their line of sight) the entire time.

If you are under 14, your best bet is to hang out on the forums and just read. When I joined the forums, I went for several months without a single post. Even then it took around 2 years before I got up to 100 posts. (Something I have seen people get to in just a couple of months.)

I'm not telling you not to post. If you have questions, you should ask them. Just don't feel compelled to post just to post.

14 won't be that far away. Then it will be much easier for you.
MS40 Rangers
MAA Member #63
BATC Graduate 07-08
BATC Recruit Squad Leader 05-09

Protagonist
Fairly Regular

Post by Protagonist » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:36 pm

hey im 13 and will turn 14 in january and i was wondering if it was illegal to play on privately owned landwith out my parent watching the fight.
Erik wrote:If you are under 14 years of age you cannot possess an Airsoft gun unless you are under the direct physical supervision of your parents.
even though it says here does that apply on privately owned land?
Weapons are only as good as the one who is wielding it.

Shady-Cadence
MS40 Rangers

Post by Shady-Cadence » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:59 pm

IF said privately owned land is within the state of Minnesota, then yes it is still illegal unless your parent(s) are in direct physical supervision.
Last edited by Shady-Cadence on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
De Oppresso Liber
BATC Honor grad 10-07, MAA Member #76 -- TOC Co-Founder http://www.tocairsoft.com
Dietrich Werner, Grenadier. Kampfgruppe West, 8th Regiment, 3rd Panzergrenadier Division. http://www.ostfrontairsoft.com

Protagonist
Fairly Regular

Post by Protagonist » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 pm

so if im in Minnesota and i am playing on privately owned land. i can be under 14 and it is still legal. just trying to become 100% certain.
Last edited by Protagonist on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weapons are only as good as the one who is wielding it.

Trippy
MAA Member

Post by Trippy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Shady, I'm not quite sure what you're saying yes to.

Protagonist: In order for an under-14 year old to use a gun in MN, they have to be under direct supervision by their parent/guardian. The way I understand it, this means that your parent would have to be next to you the entire time. This is possible while at a shooting range, or even while hunting, but it is completely impractical while skirmishing in airsoft.

As for the second part of your question, playing on private land: You are generally allowed to play on private land in Minnesota. There are several steps that you must take to play safely and legally, though. For starters, never have your airsoft gun out where any passers-by can see it. Also, you should contact the law enforcement in the area that you are playing. Where is the private land you are talking about? Your profile says that you are located in Minneapolis. Minneapolis, and several other municipalities in The Cities have additional laws regulating the display of airsoft guns. Overall, don't play on any non-sanctioned playing field in The Cities. If, however, you are talking about using your airsoft gun on private property in the country, say at your cabin, you would be allowed to use it given that no passers-by can see you and that you have a parent standing next to you at all times, as well as the standard safety protocols.

My recommendation would be to wait the three or four months until your birthday. The time will pass quicker than you think.
Morris Team
BATC 0509 Honor Grad
The Fastest Airsofter in Minnesota

Sharpshot
MAA Member

Post by Sharpshot » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Protagonist wrote:the land i would play at is at my cabin up north. there would be no passerby's so i think im safe there. and in the spring im looking forward to playing in many MAA matches and other open skermishes.
Believe me Protagonist, and Mailman, it will be worth the wait :D (this was my first season with the MAA)

BATC Grad Class 05/10
Gunfighter Level 1
MAA Member # 101
One of the First Airsofters to have Skydived into an airsoft event

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:04 pm

airsoftgrl111 wrote:Just so I'm clear b4 I do something illegal (I've only played at camp and stuff). I'm 16, so If my parents buy the gun I can use it on private property w/o others around, or do I still need someone? Do I need a signed ppr with me? THanks :D :!: :?:
You need permission, that's all. If your playing on private property where you have permission to play, a signed paper isn't a terrible idea but not needed.

Important bit is that you have permission, and where your playing isn't public facing at all. A 100x100 foot backyard doesn't cut it. If your bbs can travel into someone elses land, or if there's any chance that someone without goggles can see you or come into contact, then you shouldn't be playing there.
Doc Holliday: My hypocrisy goes only so far.
Somewhere out there is 6mm of plastic with your name on it.
A strong arguement attacks the merits of a point. A weak arguement attacks the person who established the point.

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:00 am

Protagonist wrote:so i can play on private property thats about 80 some acres if i am under 14.
Only if your parents are present and watching you. Over 14, you just need permission. MN Law.
A strong arguement attacks the merits of a point. A weak arguement attacks the person who established the point.

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Mailman wrote:I am coming to. i am getting all my gear this next couple of months! as soon as soon as march 2 I garentee i will be at the next open season then i will probably do some BACTA training!

For anyone wanting to play responsibly and learn to play the game right, I cannot recommend BATC enough.

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 pm

If i am 15, have permission to own and use the gun is it legal to do target shooting in my backyard which is in St. Paul?

Bunny
MAA Member

Post by Bunny » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 pm

The city of St. Paul, along with most of the whole metro area, has ordinances against discharging an airsoft gun within city limits.

So, to answer your question, it is illegal to shoot your gun at all in your backyard, no matter how old you are.

Clark
MAA Member 70. BATC Grad 05-10. Chicago Swordplay Guild Member - Ferrum non Verbum.
Morris Team - The Bearded One

Sharpshot
MAA Member

Post by Sharpshot » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 pm

This is something I've been wondering. If you were to set up a tent, or some other form of barrier, where you can shoot inside it, but the bb's can't get out, and no one can see you inside it, would it still be illegal (personal firing range sort of thing to test weapons accuracy). I have seen tarps, and other plastic sheeting, being that I work in a hardware store, that might be thick enough to stop bb's, so I was thinking about making one with a few poles as support.

BATC Grad Class 05/10
Gunfighter Level 1
MAA Member # 101

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

If you are in the open firing a airsoft gun, it doesn't matter where the BBs are going. In St Paul, minneapolis, and a few other metro areas, you cannot have an airsoft gun uncased in public. Its not even a matter of firing one, you cannot even walk around with one out.

Sharpshot
MAA Member

Post by Sharpshot » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Wolfwood wrote:If you are in the open firing a airsoft gun, it doesn't matter where the BBs are going. In St Paul, minneapolis, and a few other metro areas, you cannot have an airsoft gun uncased in public. Its not even a matter of firing one, you cannot even walk around with one out.
Heres my question in that though. if you were to keep the gun cased until you entered the makeshift tent/firing range, and it provided no way for anyone to see inside it, perhaps even with a door that closes in the back, would it still be considered in public.

BATC Grad Class 05/10
Gunfighter Level 1
MAA Member # 101

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:48 pm

thank you for your help. i will target shoot at my friends house in roseville instead.

Erik
MAA Member

Post by Erik » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:45 pm

thatguy wrote:thank you for your help. i will target shoot at my friends house in roseville instead.
Same law applies in Roseville. All metro suburbs have this law, per the recommendation of the League of Minnesota Cities.
Team PALADIN
BATC Commandant
MAA Plank Owner

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 am

dang. how far do i have to go to shoot?

Erik
MAA Member

Post by Erik » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 pm

If you are outside of a metropolitan area, or any defined city limits, you should be okay. However, I strongly caution you to check local and county laws before proceeding.
Team PALADIN
BATC Commandant
MAA Plank Owner

b.lee.swagger
Regular

Post by b.lee.swagger » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:37 am

well im 13 and im allowed to play at first force airsoft. yes, i specifically asked doc and he said as long as my dad (or mom) was there, and i had my signed wavier, i could play. and i did.
Sipma02

Erik
MAA Member

Post by Erik » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 pm

b.lee.swagger wrote:well im 13 and im allowed to play at first force airsoft. yes, i specifically asked doc and he said as long as my dad (or mom) was there, and i had my signed wavier, i could play. and i did.
That is First Force's decision, and they are free to make it. The MAA's policy is nobody under 14.
Team PALADIN
BATC Commandant
MAA Plank Owner

tkdgeehun
A Regular

Post by tkdgeehun » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 pm

BoJangles wrote:I am 14 but my friends 11 so is it okay if we play in my backyard with my parents watching :?: ? :?
HELL NO!!!

Unless you live on a huge ass farm with no cars around and no neighbors and you are wearing PAINTBALL MASKS and youre parents are right next to you then we dont give a rats ass.

DO NOT PLAY AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!! Play at a regulated field.

Does anyone want to add anything else???

Ninjaofdeth
MAA Member

Post by Ninjaofdeth » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 pm

tkdgeehun wrote: Does anyone want to add anything else???
If they do, I foresee it not being as nice as your post.

BoJangles, take a few weeks, look through posts, familiarize yourself with the rules, and what people find acceptable. Questions are okay, just make sure you've done proper research before you post.

Most people dislike backyard airsoft of any sort. It gives the sport a bad rep. You should get your gear and weapon squared away, and come to an MAA event. You'll find they are more fun than any backyard game would be. Your 11 year old friend should either wait until he is 14 and then come to an MAA game or travel to a state where it is not illegal to play airsoft under 14 (essentially). I believe Combat Paintball in Deer Park WI does not have the 14 year old age limit

http://www.combatpaintball.biz/
MAA Member 102
Gunfighter Level 1
BATC 5-10 Grad
5.11 Whore
T5.11TBT

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 am

BoJangles wrote:I am 14 but my friends 11 so is it okay if we play in my backyard with my parents watching :?: ? :?
Did you even READ the 1st post?
The answer is no.
It is illegal to play within city limits, and it is illegal for anyone under 14 to even touch an airsoft gun unless their parent(s) is physically with them.
It's also, generally, illegal to play in view of the general public. So even if you live out in the country, if people can see you (like from the road) then it's a no-no.
MAA Member Number: 47
Team PALADIN
MAA BATC Instructor / Cadre

Macho man3p0
Still A Newbie

Post by Macho man3p0 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 pm

THE ARCHANGEL wrote:Nope....it's easier than that. Your parents have to sign the SFP waiver, there is a section specifically for them. It's a pretty standard part of all waivers for those under 18.
At every game I go to at SFP do I need my parents to sign a new waiver or will the last waiver my parents signed work?
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bunny
MAA Member

Post by Bunny » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

You need a new waiver for every single game. Even those of us over 18 and members need to sign a new waiver for every game.

Clark
MAA Member 70. BATC Grad 05-10. Chicago Swordplay Guild Member - Ferrum non Verbum.

ihackedthis1
Somewhat Regular

Post by ihackedthis1 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Because this isn't mentioned directly on this thread, what are the requirements for face protection at MMA ops? I know that usually for most ops, full face protection is required for minors, but what counts as full face protection? Does it have to be a paintball mask, or would goggles and a shemagh work? Just wondering.
"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality." - Dante

thetaco
Exceptionally Regular

Post by thetaco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 pm

At all MAA ran games, anyone undeer 18 must wear a paintball mask. Additionally, no modifications can be made to it, or that mask wll be rendered unusable for all MAA open sessions. Simply wearing a Shemagh or mouth will not suffice. The rules is in place for laibility reasons.
"Courage isn't that you can see what lies ahead; courage means you will advance not knowing but doing at all costs."
Byron Pulsifer

ihackedthis1
Somewhat Regular

Post by ihackedthis1 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks a ton. That's what I was expecting, but I just wanted to make sure in case I could avoid spending another 25 on a full face mask.
"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality." - Dante

IronRangersAirsoft
A Regular

Post by IronRangersAirsoft » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Ok, I want to get this straight, I'm 14 do i need a note from my parents to own the airsoft gun? I read the posts and everything but couldn't interpret the info given. what screwed me up is you said anyone under 14 had to be in direct supervision of their parent, and that lead me to think that anyone ages 14-17 have to have a note. I'm just kinda confused. And someone said something about a waver I don't know what that is so that didn't answer my question either. Thanks for any replies.
Last edited by IronRangersAirsoft on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way." - George Patton

THE ARCHANGEL
MAA President/CEO

Post by THE ARCHANGEL » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

IronRangersAirsoft wrote:Ok, I want to get this straight, I'm 14 do i need a note from my parents to own the airsoft gun? I read the posts and everything but couldn't interpret the info given. what screwed me up is you said anyone under 14 had to be in direct supervision of their parent, and that lead me to think that anyone ages 14-17 have to have a note. I'm just kinda confused. Thanks for any replies.
According to the letter of the law:

- No one under the age of 18 can purchase an Airsoft gun themselves. Your parent/s must do it for you.

- Under the age of 14, a parent or legal guardian MUST accompany a minor with ANY firearm use. We include Airsoft in our interpretation.

- Between the age of 14 and 17, all minors must have a signed waiver from the location they are playing at. This is a site specific rule but all MAA games require this. Most MAA events have the waiver available online before hand so it can be printed and signed before the event.

- Minors do not need a "note" to own an Airsoft gun.
Team PALADIN Founder
BATC Senior Instructor
BATC Graduate 08-02
ATAC Award for Service

IronRangersAirsoft
A Regular

Post by IronRangersAirsoft » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Thanks that helped a lot, but would this waiver be a permanent thing or.............?

Trippy
MAA Member

Post by Trippy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Everyone fills out a waiver for every game they attend, regardless of age, or if they are even playing. If you are under 18, your parent will need to sign it each time.
Morris Team
BATC 0509 Honor Grad

IronRangersAirsoft
A Regular

Post by IronRangersAirsoft » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm

k, thanks.

Dew Key (Dewk)
MAA Member

Post by Dew Key (Dewk) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm

IronRangersAirsoft wrote:Thanks that helped a lot, but would this waiver be a permanent thing or.............?
A waiver is an Insurance liability thing. Its a sheet that must be signed by you and your parents (if under 18) saying that if you happen to be injured for any reason while playing at that field. The field is not held responsible for you injury, and you can NOT blame them, or try to sue them, or what ever. Basically, it means if you get hurt, its YOUR fault, not the fields.
MAA #95
Member of Team Vendetta
BA BA BLACK SHEEP
Delta Milsim Group Probationary Member
Warrior Level 1
BATC 10/11 Grad

thatdude steel

Post by thatdude steel » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

ok i have a woods that i like to play at and it is privitly owned and i have permission to play there but i have talked to a police officer who said i could play there as long as there was no complants from nearby people. then i had another police officer that said it was illegal to play in city limits. personally i am a little sketchy on this what are your guys thoughts on playing there?

Trippy
MAA Member

Post by Trippy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

If it is within city limits, especially in the cities, it is most likely going to be illegal. Where is the property?
Morris Team
BATC 0509 Honor Grad

thatdude steel

Post by thatdude steel » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:49 pm

its near lake owaso in roseville its about 5 by 5 acre peice of land and its almost right behind my house but you cant really see in to it

Bunny
MAA Member

Post by Bunny » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

If you read some of this very thread above you, you'll notice that it is illegal to discharge an airsoft gun within the city limits of Roseville. So, if this land is actually within Roseville proper, than it is indeed illegal to play there.

Clark

Digital
MAA Member

Post by Digital » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 am

Jon
-Member 27
-FoRT Team
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
-Rifleman's Creed

thatdude steel

Post by thatdude steel » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 pm

ok thank you

Return to “Newbie info - Archive - FAQ”