tracer vs tracer mags Q,

Post about anything relating to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

tracer vs tracer mags Q,

Post by Ozzy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:22 am

I need a tracer or tracer mags, the only first hand experience on tracer I have is was with old school Marui ones. which brands are good and which suck?
"you don't want beef with people like me, so don't pretend/ I'll resurrect yo aborted baby and kill it again!/you get no props in hip hop/ like feminine men!"

Guges Mk3
MAA Member

Re: tracer vs tracer mags Q,

Post by Guges Mk3 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:11 pm

TM are always the best.

You can always put in a clear hop up. Hook up a 1S battery to a Madbull UV led and tape that to the hop-up
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

shanesamp1984

Post by shanesamp1984 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:07 pm

I would suggest building a hop up tracer unit.... it can be tricky but if you can solder you can build one for a few bucks. They work very well. I use mine for indoor and they help in every light conditions

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tank
Team PALADIN

Post by Tank » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm

As Guges said, the TM are the best tracer units. They've changed the design, making several improvements over the old school design.

The tracer mags I tried were kinda shitty. That said, I know that there's been improvements made to them too. But they'll never work as well as a tracer unit.

I haven't tried the hop-up mod method myself, but it seems to be more effective than tracer mags, from what I have seen in photos/videos.
MAA Member Number: 47
Team PALADIN
MAA BATC Instructor / Cadre

Ozzy
Exceedingly Regular

Post by Ozzy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:15 am

ima nab the parts for the hop up thing, sounds/looks dope. doing it that way will save me space.
"you don't want beef with people like me, so don't pretend/ I'll resurrect yo aborted baby and kill it again!/you get no props in hip hop/ like feminine men!"

Return to “General Airsoft”