Posting From Schools Warning

Post about anything relating to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderator: THE ARCHANGEL

Digital
MAA Member

Posting From Schools Warning

Post by Digital » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:14 pm

Another school year has begun. With another school year comes people visiting this forum and web site from school. This is not tolorated. This is a warning to those of you that visit our forum or web site from school. by visiting this board and web site you risk having your school banned from this site along with possibly your account on the message board as well. If you don't think that the admins know who is visitng this web site from school you best think again. Here is a list of the schools and districts taht have visited this site:

Osseo School District
Independant School District 196
Centennial School District
Idependant School District 194
Owatonna School District
Elkriver School District

For those of you that visit from these school district this is your warning. I know the last visit date and time so dont even think about trying to get around it.

This topic is not open for discussion. This is just a warning.
Jon
-Member 27
-FoRT Team
"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
-Rifleman's Creed

Wolfwood
MAA Member

Post by Wolfwood » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:04 pm

I am bumping this topic as its important everyone realize:

DO NOT POST FROM SCHOOLS

Airsoft and schools do not mix. You should not be looking up fake guns from school computers, whether its here or anywhere.

Violation of this WILL result in bans.
Doc Holliday: My hypocrisy goes only so far.
Somewhere out there is 6mm of plastic with your name on it.
A strong arguement attacks the merits of a point. A weak arguement attacks the person who established the point.

Return to “General Airsoft”